Item Shop Mount Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item Shop Mount Stats

Hi, where can i see the data about item shop mount?

I checked on http://crystalsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Mounts but it only list old mounts, no newer mounts like zodiac mounts

Do all item shop mounts give same stats? (attack, def, hp)

All shop mounts do not give the same stats. Stats are generally only accessible if another player already has the mount and you view their toon or a fellow poster shares such information on the forum from a personal purchase or knowing someone who has.

Comment

These are some screenshot that i took from some servers. It seems the newer released mounts follow the 70/60/70/65 pattern?

Anyway if R2 could add the option to see the stat when trying the mount on item shop, that would be great. I think it will be disappointing if, lets say i buy Flametort (which is more expensive) but it has worse stat than a zodiac hound.

Comment

Viewable stats has always been sought, but it's not something I foresee R2 actually going through with. Perhaps they like the gamble.

You can assume the shop mounts will follow the same stat pattern, but it is certainly not guaranteed.

Comment

ER... you can use code linking to find the shop mount stats... doesn't work for the pets though unf...
          Last edited by Sagittarius001; 08-01-2017, 06:18 PM. Reason: Typo
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Please add if you have any screenshots on other mounts..Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X