Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Wrath & Blood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Wrath & Blood

Guide for Wrath & Blood
    Requires level 120 to unlock.

Wrath & Blood is divided into inherent attributes and temporary attributes. Temporary attributes are additional attributes obtained by killing monsters that will disappear. Inherent attributes are the basic attributes acquired after using the Endless Rage to convert your kills into permanent stats.

Every time you kill a monster, you gain attack and defense attributes (physical and magic.) The attributes obtained by the player killing monsters can be accumulated, but the death of the player's character, changing of the maps, going offline, and changing L’s will cause the accumulated attributes to be reset to 0.

You will need to upgrade each Wrath Level separately for attack and defense. You can increase the number of points each monster supplies by utilizing Ancient Blood. There are a total of 15 stages of Wrath Levels. For example: Upgrading your Wrath Level to stage 3 will supply you with 9 points per kill for attack or defense. (See, screenshot located below)

You can save the gained attributes by transforming them with the usage of Endless Rage. Your options of conversion are either 1,000, 10,000 or 100,000 points. Transforming Points to

Attributes:
    1,000 will require 1 Endless Rage in exchange for 1 attribute.
    10,000 will require 9 Endless Rage in exchange for 10 attributes.
    100,000 will require 80 Endless Rage in exchange for 100 attributes.
    Note: Attributes will be either attack or defense. It is not all attributes.

Initial Opening:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	WB-Initial.png Views:	1 Size:	45.7 KB ID:	2007462

Instructions:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Instructions.png Views:	1 Size:	19.0 KB ID:	2006813

Upgrading Wrath & Blood Levels:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	WB - Upgrade.png Views:	1 Size:	48.2 KB ID:	2007463

Transforming Points to Attack of Defense:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Transform.png Views:	1 Size:	92.4 KB ID:	2007464

When selecting transform another tab will pop up on your screen. You'll select the number of points you want to transfer based on the quantity of points you have available. Shown in my screenshot you'll see I have 13,960 for the temporary attack. This means I can choose the 10,000 or 1,000 options. If I select defense I can choose the 1,000 option.

Required Items for Wrath & Blood:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Endless Rage.png Views:	1 Size:	35.2 KB ID:	2006812Click image for larger version  Name:	Ancient Blood.png Views:	1 Size:	36.6 KB ID:	2006815

Note: Items can be obtained by chance from Ladder or purchased from the fate shop. Endless Rage costs 5 crystals each and Ancient Blood costs 100 crystal each.
    Note: You must claim your ladder rewards to obtain a CHANCE to receive Endless Rage and Ancient Blood.
    Note: Max amount of attack or defense you can obtain permanently is unknown at this time.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 08-17-2020, 01:37 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

how do you get the item from ladder, cause a few of us still hasnt seen or gotten anything yet

Comment

Originally posted by birdo88 View Post
      how do you get the item from ladder, cause a few of us still hasnt seen or gotten anything yet
      As indicated in the notes located at the bottom of the guide they are chance items. It is not guaranteed every run you'll obtain the items when collecting your rewards.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

i saw that but do we get them from the lvs or we get them from the rewards when we finish ladder is what im wondering ?

Comment

you may get them when claiming ladder rewards. lv140 will give you none nevertheless

Comment

Originally posted by birdo88 View Post
            i saw that but do we get them from the lvs or we get them from the rewards when we finish ladder is what im wondering ?
            You must claim your crystal ladder rewards for the chance to obtain Endless Rage and Ancient Blood.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

what is the max status for this system?

Comment

Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post
                what is the max status for this system?
                As stated in the notes of my guide
                Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                Note: Max amount of attack or defense you can obtain permanently is unknown at this time.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Whats the maximum permanent stat that we can do for each?

Comment

Unfortunately, I cannot provide you this information.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X