[GUIDE] Incubator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Incubator

The new Incubate system seems to be confusing a lot of people, so i tackled this bad boy and here are the fruits of my labor!

The system icon is located at the left side of the top icon pull down menu.

Click image for larger version  Name:	system icon.png Views:	1 Size:	328.8 KB ID:	2010982

Click that bad boy to bring up the main window

Click image for larger version  Name:	main window.png Views:	2 Size:	134.5 KB ID:	2010985

Click the "Acquire" button to summon an egg into the spawning pool. these buttons will show up
    Click image for larger version  Name:	abandon incubate.png Views:	1 Size:	7.7 KB ID:	2010986

if want to change to a different egg, you can click "Abandon" and spend another 10 gold to roll for 1 of 13 different eggs, 5 Blue, 4 Purple, 4 Orange. the name or "Subtype" will match with the corresponding icon in the "Inventory" on the right side of the system. Hover your mouse over each icon to see what Stat is offered by each.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Blue.png Views:	1 Size:	90.7 KB ID:	2010988
    BlackBlood = MDEF --------------------- Apotheosis = MATK -------------- Regeneration = Max HP ---------------Might = PATK ----------------------Ironhide = PDEF

Click image for larger version  Name:	Purple.png Views:	1 Size:	79.8 KB ID:	2010989
    Intensity = Strength --------------------- Vigor = Endurance ------------------ Swiftness - Agility ----------------- Wisdom = Intellect

Click image for larger version  Name:	orange.png Views:	1 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	2010990
    Impalement = AP ------------------------------- Luck = Luck ----------------------Focus = Critical Strike----------------- Farsight = Hit

If you are happy with the egg, click "Incubate". now a 15 minute timer and "success Rate 0%" will appear.

Click image for larger version  Name:	15 min speed up.png Views:	1 Size:	7.4 KB ID:	2010987

You now have 15 minutes to adjust the Pressure -> "Helium" @ 5Mpa per item. Temperature -> "Hot Core" @ 10 deg. per item, and Energy -> "Ion Battery" @ 300 per item
    These items are available in the shop

Click image for larger version  Name:	shop items.png Views:	1 Size:	23.1 KB ID:	2010991
    or from the Quartermaster

Click image for larger version  Name:	QM.png Views:	1 Size:	49.4 KB ID:	2010992

As you bring the 3 values closer to the listed values on the egg, the "Success Rate" will increase. with all values within the Error range you will have 100% success. Be mindful that the Pressure and Heat will drop at a rate of 1deg / 1Mpa per minute. with this in mind, I suggest you save all your items until
    nearing the end of the time to avoid unnecessary spending. Or you can Drop 80 Xtals on the "speed up" button to finish it at any time.

Click image for larger version  Name:	100percent.png Views:	1 Size:	175.9 KB ID:	2010993

Success will depend on that %, and we all know how R2 likes to fail 80% 4 times in a row, so maybe just don't take the chance and aim for 100%. once the 15 mins is up, and you succeeded, you can claim your prize from that "Incubating" box. the item tally will increase by 1, and the stats gained will be added to the list below the Inventory icons.

Click image for larger version  Name:	strength plus10.png Views:	1 Size:	31.9 KB ID:	2010994
    You can do this system again immediately after, with the "Acquire" still costing 10 gold, but the cost to incubate is now 20 xtals.

My experiment with this system was done completely with Quartermaster tokens. it cost approximately 300 tokens for the 10 strength. the attributes were affected by multipliers. over all, extremely expensive for the gain, but a couple of the stats may be worth investment, like AP and Luck.
    Last edited by Dode.; 08-29-2020, 03:57 PM.

minori can you remove those excessive "attached photos" at the bottom?

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
      minori can you remove those excessive "attached photos" at the bottom?
      When you are trying to tag me in a post you'll want to be sure to include the * symbol before typing my name otherwise you'll tag someone else.

In regards to the images, I can attempt to remove the attached photos at the bottom, but I may remove the incorrect image and you will need to re-implement the images in your posting. Please, let me know if you'd still likely me to try to assist you in correcting the issue.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

*Minori* yes please attempt, i dont see any option in the edit menu to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
          *Minori* yes please attempt, i dont see any option in the edit menu to do it.
          I was able to remove 2 of your attachments, but I cannot remove the final image because it's listed as an actual attachment file.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I fixed it
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thanks. its pretty now.

Comment

Working...
              X