Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] The Crypt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya this is 11pm for me it bad i work 14 hrs a day and i push self just to make the 21:00 avernal. miss the first once cause or
    work lol
    my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

GM change the time please

Comment

Originally posted by dmugetsu View Post
        GM change the time please
        Read the thread before posting this.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

can the team change the time to to the other half of the day (ofc not the same time as gr) to balnce the events throughout the day?

we are on different timelines and it suck having only gr on the time i could play..

please move it to a time frame before the frst GR .. im pretty sure theres a lot of players wholl like that time

anyways its a nice event .. player of all sorts can has an even chance of winning unllike those events who favors only the strong - high level players

nc job

Comment

Originally posted by CPU_1 View Post
            i agree with the time being in between another map, but about changing the time because people cant make it is ridiculous. You got people all around the world playing this game, it is not going to benefit 100% of the people and have it at the time they desire. The servers are USA time, so if they base it off of USA time, then it should be at a time that should make sense..not have the event start at 02:00 just because everyone can make it.
            its obvious that events are compressed on that time frame.. you dont have to draw a schedule or be a genius to see what people are pointing out in here, not to memention that it overlaps with another event. this server may be base on the US, but this game is not only played by those living there.. best word to describe your words = INCONSIDERATE

Comment

There are other versions of this game that are based on other times than USA time... play one of those if it's better suited for your time schedule.
              I say great event and I like the time of it.

Comment

it would be appreciated if you guys could put 2 different time slots for the event

Comment

Is this permanent?
                  Character-(S3)misskimmer
                  Class- Priest
                  Sever - Kaymo Mountain
                  Guild-(S3)Legends --- Mythical 4 Life!

Comment

i dont get this :/
                    IGN : Chiby
                    Level : 7x
                    Server : Sullen Dunes
                    Pet : Teeka , FireLord , Baby Demon , Burning Angel

Comment

I like that it is at the same time as survival...splits it up so that the usual winners has to pick one or the other. Thanks it actually gives someone else a chance now.

Comment

Nice event but way too late for me, should make another time for it one thats more early like after first GR, I know tam starts then but no one hardly goes in there cause lets be honest its ****.
                        IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                        SERVER:
                        Windshear Peaks
                        Trap ranger

Comment

This is a good time for this. people already are unable to do GR and survival due to OP monsters in GR and survival is never finished, this gives the other batch of left out players something to do at this time. they need more events at the same time to keep spliting the packs up.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Yeshhh i love this event ty R2

Comment

Why not at 10 am - 11 am ? there are no events at that time and it's a good time for all of the time zones

Comment

How is 10-11 am good time for all time zones? You obviously don't work or go to school lol. Summer only lasts so long. Not to mention it's still really early/late for some country, there will NEVER be a good time zone catered to EVERYONE. It's impossible.

Comment

Working...
                                X