Please read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read

Hello! i saw a post abaut class changing .... and understoon nothing from it :| ............................
    I want to change my class too ... What should i do? i dont want to start new acc again i want my items and lvl saved

Answer me pls

Thanks !

is stated clearly on the thread, review #2 once again u shall soon understand
    Last edited by elsage; 02-09-2013, 03:16 PM.
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Maybe in the future, they will do the Class Change.
      IGN: (S50)Zephlade
      Server: Crimson Groves
      Level: 30-40
      Class/Job: Rogue

Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because.. No matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start war. War will never cease to exist.. reasons can be thought up after the fact… Human nature pursues strife. — Pain (Naruto Shippuden)

A king is no king without his people, but a people without their king would be lost as well. — Lan Fan, (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)

Comment

Make a new one and change your class. You cannot undo your class on the same character you want it to be on. You can change your avatar though with 50 gold.
        Believe in yourself everyday, your dreams would come true from one year to another.

~(S57)MimiRanger *the noob person*

Comment

yeah! cool..a change job for CS^^ awesome!!

Comment

You can't change your class, but you can change your gender (for a few hundred crystals -.-)
            Other than that, you can make another account with the class you want and transfer all the items over (Unbound items)
            And for the level, you'll just need alot of time and patience
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: (S48)PrincessX
            Server: (S48)Nebulan Ridge
            Plane: Eidolon+
            Honor: Emperor+
            Guild: (S39)TheOne

Monkey King:
            IGN: s5.LunarEclipse
            Server: s5.Black Wind
            Guild: s5.Heroes

"Life is a journey, not a destination."

If you have a problem, file a ticket at:

CURRENTLY OUT OF ACTION--HIATUS BREAK

Comment

Originally posted by PokeCosmo View Post
              You can't change your class, but you can change your gender (for a few hundred crystals -.-)
              Other than that, you can make another account with the class you want and transfer all the items over (Unbound items)
              And for the level, you'll just need alot of time and patience
              Those few hundred crystals can be gotten in free offers.

Comment

Working...
              X