how many tries to morph baby angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many tries to morph baby angel

Hi just want to know how many stars to make baby angel into super angel.thanks

my exp i got 8 star

Comment

Depends on your luck but according to alot of my own tests and friends view I say around 8-12 Stars

( If Your Unlucky Like 1 Of My Frinds It May Take You 22 Tries, ( Just To Get 8 Stars xD ))
      Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
      >>> <<<

Comment

It took me 5 tries (4 stars) to morph my baby angel to super angel. Not sure if this is lucky or average.

Comment

Alfador , you dont get 4 stars in 5 tries. i got 2 stars in my first try . down to 3rd and only 5stars .

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

its also hard to get morph crystals every people sells them for 7-5 gold which is alot of gold and its hard for me to get them because i have not even morph my baby angel yet and the best way to get them its spending cash on this game unlucky for me i did not get morph crystals easily [sigh]
            :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

im super unlucky so i got my angel with 11.2 stars with 0 stars each tries 10% of the time 0.5-0.7 10% and 0.2 0.4 80% of the time
              IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
              Class: Tanker
              Level: 50s scion
              Server: Cheurna gorge
              Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

Got my Super Angel in 9.8stars with 126 Morph Crystals. Now im gonna try and get a Burning Angel.
                Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
                Character: Miek
                Pet: Burning Angel<3
                Level: 86 Scion

Comment

hem, what about from bonosaurus to megasaurus? mine is 11,6 star n still not morphed.

Comment

Working...
                  X