Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

its not fare........gm plz read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its not fare........gm plz read

its not fare if someone keeps killing you in guild resources for no reason and i mean no reason at all i dont understand why is that aloud the effort it takes to get all the stuff in that place and someone just keeps killing you in there for no reason please gm bann this from being aloud

Guild Resource Battle Ground is set to be a PVP place anyone could kill you. We advise you to talk to the players not to kill you if not be more stronger than them so that you can defeat them in the future.

Comment

im talkinig about random scions what the heck is there problems

Comment

its because there so stupid that scions is not suppost to kill low levels thats why because low levels don't want to be killed by scions
        :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

The response of just get stronger to not get killed or fight back is so flawed. i have a level 100 scion with all slayers and hellwing and getting killed happens far to easy. all it takes is a level 100 rogue to come out of cloak- stun and your dead befor you even get one hit in. Make party you say - that too is all to flawed. unless your party is all 100 once again all it takes one person who has spent thousands of dollars ( and there are many on my server) to come in and wipe out your party with just himself. Guild resource is not a guild resource per say rather a milder form of seng. it may have started out that way as a way to get resources but the ability to over power oneself through the cash shop makes it a joke to get resources for most players. it should be relabeled seng2 with the remote possibity you may get resources befor you get killed and all your resources taken.
          Last edited by steinbach2; 07-20-2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

lol that was funny *they are stupid* dude its a PVP place if ur weak then its ur fault get stronger and stop crying about being killed
            IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
            Class: Tanker
            Level: 50s scion
            Server: Cheurna gorge
            Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

kkrazy your thats thing to say scions overpower mortals by a mile im not a scion so what you said is just so meaningless...think about it man

Comment

well, not all rouges will do that. I personally use stealth in GR so i will not be killed constantly, so I'm my opinion, rouges are the best in GR

Comment

i had a peacefull gr yesterday, so peaceful that i can complete it in a single run without vaulting nor dying
                  They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                  But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

How do you propose that R2Games fixes this "problem"? Make it so Scions can't kill mortals? Disallow Stealthing in GR? Make GR a "No-Scion" zone? No, wait, let's just make it so that killing can't go on and we all just run around picking up resources~

It's called a Guild Resource BATTLEGROUND for a reason. Stop complaining- You don't HAVE to do it.
                    Azaeliaz's sanity is missing. Have you seen it?
                    It was last seen on the day her siblings were born.
                    If found, contact Zorua on Nebulan Ridge or Ryouga in the Heavenly Isle.

Comment

dude my idea is to make a scion version and mortal plane cause if a scion even misclicks a mortal there dead and you know what im saying is right

Comment

Originally posted by corypker View Post
                        dude my idea is to make a scion version and mortal plane cause if a scion even misclicks a mortal there dead and you know what im saying is right
                        I had a Lv. 67 Mortal Rogue in Aquatic Crypts with 7.5k PATK with Scion Buff + Regular Buffs and was destroying some Scions.
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

It's really too bad that they don't put restrictions on PVP areas like they do in the arenas. But some people get their rocks off by killing lowbies, let's see do you really feel superior when your magic or physical attack is 3 times that of the hp of noobs. These MMORPGs are just breeding places for wanna be serial killers.

Make the restrictions like the arenas and that will help out those who can't afford to pay to be godly or are unable to play 24/7.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ighlight=lamie

here were my ideas - GR is a non event now, needs sorting...

Comment

Originally posted by BowCat View Post
                              It's really too bad that they don't put restrictions on PVP areas like they do in the arenas. But some people get their rocks off by killing lowbies, let's see do you really feel superior when your magic or physical attack is 3 times that of the hp of noobs. These MMORPGs are just breeding places for wanna be serial killers.

Make the restrictions like the arenas and that will help out those who can't afford to pay to be godly or are unable to play 24/7.
                              This argument has always bothered me. You know, I was told I only killed lowbies back when I was lvl 40 on my main server? In truth, it makes no difference what level someone is, people will complain about getting killed no matter what. Level brackets won't matter at all- people getting killed are still going to complain about getting killed by the people at the high end of the bracket. Then you add in the scion versus mortal argument and it becomes ridiculous.

At least be honest about the complaint- people want the easy way for everything. They want easy honor, easy badges, easy upgrades, and so on. No one wants to put any effort into their characters. No one wants a challenge unless they are sure they will be the victor, otherwise they will complain about how unfair something is. Guild resource battleground isn't just about harvesting to complete the quest for honor and badges, it is also about preventing others from completing the quest. Why would you want everyone to be as good as you in the game? Isn't the point to making your character stronger to have an advantage over others?

In a place like the Guild Resource Battleground, you should be in there with as much of your guild as possible. If you don't have a guild that will help you out in there, then you should join another guild. Even the highest level person, casher or not, can be taken down if done in a group- it's not suppose to be 1 vs 1 in a guild battleground. Any excuse about how unfair it is to be killed in there is null and void if you went in alone, after all the recommended party size for this event is the whole guild.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X