No announcement yet.

Gm make event 35+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually. After what I heard. Bound is the Fairest way. But since MC can't be, level 40 or 45 is the best!
    ~ Love Candy
    Mage Level 40+
    (No direct level due to change every few days)
    Server: [S3] Frozen Plains
    Name is candyangelz00 in Eternal Saga.
    Accepts friend, party, trade requests etc.

If you have any questions, just message me <3

Something wrong?
    ~ Make sure you provide all the evidence that you can by:
    ...file a ticket
    ...providing images and screenshots
    ...when this happened, how this happened
    ...your clues and what-nots

Comment

Originally posted by candyangelz00 View Post
      Actually. After what I heard. Bound is the Fairest way. But since MC can't be, level 40 or 45 is the best!
      Gmuts, you mean. And they can make anything bound, you just can't use bound items with non-bound items.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

why does it matter if alts get it or if they dont they dont stop lts from framing wings or purified crystal so why should they stop in this event people are playing the game to the fullest and this in unreasonable to prevent or put a level requirement on something so stupid. Gm's dont pick and choose. ban it all or nothing at all. for the people who have alts we put in 3..4..5.. times the amount of work to get stronger and move up and everyone has that ability and chance and we shouldent be punished for it we should be able to have the same rewards. yesterday i would have been able but today im not thats not fair to the people who did it already the mistake is on you guys so fix it next time and let us play.

Starglade
        (S10)hoodss <------Alt.
        Lvl. 31 w/Battle bear
        Priest

Comment

Originally posted by R21732875 View Post
          why does it matter if alts get it or if they dont they dont stop lts from framing wings or purified crystal so why should they stop in this event people are playing the game to the fullest and this in unreasonable to prevent or put a level requirement on something so stupid. Gm's dont pick and choose. ban it all or nothing at all. for the people who have alts we put in 3..4..5.. times the amount of work to get stronger and move up and everyone has that ability and chance and we shouldent be punished for it we should be able to have the same rewards. yesterday i would have been able but today im not thats not fair to the people who did it already the mistake is on you guys so fix it next time and let us play.

Starglade
          (S10)hoodss <------Alt.
          Lvl. 31 w/Battle bear
          Priest
          so much complaining. level that toon 14 levels more and you'll get your reward.

Comment

Working...
          X