No announcement yet.

Clarification on the "I Can Has Bear" Facebook Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be sure that you met the quest for "i can has bear" and be sure that you have 1 slot pet for you to proceed and claim your boxing bear pet.

Comment

• need help

Originally posted by R2CS_Shaun View Post
      There have been many posts about not receiving the boxing bear after "liking" CS. Please keep in mind the following when doing this quest:

1. If you have previously like Crystal Saga during Alpha (or via a different character) you must first unlike, then re-like Crystal Saga in order to complete the quest.
      2. Once you have "liked" Facebook it may take anywhere from 1-5 minutes for the quest to display as ready for completion. Please be patient while this automated process completes.
      3. Clicking "Release" on the pet interface deletes your pet. DO NOT click release unless you REALLY want to remove a pet. Be careful not to release your prized boxing bear since this cannot be undone.
      I did everything and i still can't complete the quest to get my bear I can't do a screen shot if needed just not sure how to post it here any help on why it not letting me get my bear

Comment

• GM i accepted the quest on my char but cant seem to get the 1 crystal

Comment

• How to get free crystal? im lvl 35 now but i cant get the bear i already like i unlike then like but nothing happen

Click image for larger version

Name:	CS.png
Views:	1
Size:	704.9 KB
ID:	1659667
          Last edited by R22795095; 07-21-2012, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• rageangel u get it from myserious wanderer in blackrock gorge i belive

Comment

• im currently trying to do and follow the instructions;liking and unliking cs and yet after so many trials i still fail to finish the quest of the boxing bear...i dont know what else to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by R22846541 View Post
                im currently trying to do and follow the instructions;liking and unliking cs and yet after so many trials i still fail to finish the quest of the boxing bear...i dont know what else to do.
                Unlike the Crystal Saga facebook page first.
                Then, make sure you have the quest "I can has bear" accepted.
                Click the "Like us on Facebook" icon at the top of the game screen and click on Like on the screen that pops up.
                You should then notice your quest is complete and can be turned in.

If this still doesn't work for you, then file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• mysterios wanderer in blackrock gorge is were you accep the quest

Comment

• Actually, which CS facebook should I like? coz there's more than 10 page's that come up in my FB search..???

I'd try to unlike, then like, wait for 10 to 30 minutes, and nothing happens... Try it again and again more than 5 times (this day only!), but still nothing comes up

I'm playing on Cimmerian Woodlands server.

Comment

• Hey i did what you said now where is my bear?I want a free bear or just give me a crystal 1 crystal.

Comment

• we know riomon2 we all accept there there the quest bear but no bear..........

Comment

• morphed pets are more powerful than boxing bear they have greater maturity and apttitudes, so im suggesting that you dont have to do the boxing bear quest,, just hunt some morphed pets that you want,, ^^

Comment

• It is a quest.The quest name is called,I Can Has Bear(It is found at Himeng Valley Monivo The dream Master)(Please correct me if i am wrong)

Comment

• i level 28 also still not get the bear....o.o

Comment

• I already got bear. Infact you go to read the guide here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Games-Password
                                NOTE: for all facebooks gamers redirect to CS must to redirect outside to facebook to get boxing bear and if you already "like" previously. you must re-like. then read the steps.

STEPS.
                                if you done to follow the guide re-log in to game via email and password then click the "like button" in the game. you will got a boxing bear. I hope it helps.
                                Last edited by IamUnleashed; 06-28-2013, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X