No announcement yet.

Clarification on the "I Can Has Bear" Facebook Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the bear quest and I have unliked and liked cs repeatedly. The quest says that I need a crystal to claim the bear but I don't have any crystal. Someone told me that I have to post it to my wall that I liked CS, but when I like it I don't get the option to post it to my wall. How can I get this crystal if I can't post it to my wall?

Character Name: JosephLeDark
    Server: Bearpaw Valley
    Last edited by JosephLeDark; 01-12-2012, 04:19 AM. Reason: Added more info.

Comment

• Hope this will help you guys.

Duration: Always
      Description: Click the Facebook 'Like' button towards the top right-hand corner of your screen to join the official Crystal Saga fan page and receive a free ultra-rare Boxing Bear pet! Once you have liked Crystal Saga proceed to the Eventmaster in Starglade to claim your prize!
      Prizes:
      1x Boxing Bear (Pet)

Click 'T' in game and go to 'Optional' tab to accept the quest

Server: Aurora Point
      Ign: (S1)Tops
      Guild: (S1)NOYPI
      Class: Hybrid Rouge
      Level: 150 Eidolon

Comment

• Originally posted by Bgg_Tops View Post
        Hope this will help you guys.

Duration: Always
        Description: Click the Facebook 'Like' button towards the top right-hand corner of your screen to join the official Crystal Saga fan page and receive a free ultra-rare Boxing Bear pet! Once you have liked Crystal Saga proceed to the Eventmaster in Starglade to claim your prize!
        Prizes:
        1x Boxing Bear (Pet)

Click 'T' in game and go to 'Optional' tab to accept the quest
        This does not resolve my issue. The quest for the Boxing Bear in my quest que is whited out, it says that I require a crystal in order to claim my bear. I do not have any crystal, unliking and then liking Crystal Saga does not resolve this issue. Someone told me that I need to post it to my wall when I like Crystal Saga, but I do not get an option to post it to my wall. Therefore I can not claim my bear.

Comment

• I tried to find the Crystal Saga page on Facebook to try and like it there and this is what came up.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Facebook Bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1659424

It seems that for some reason, liking Crystal Saga on Facebook does not register at the moment. Even going to the Crystal Saga page and liking it does not work. It does not show up on my Facebook page that I like Crystal Saga and it doesn't translate to the game that I liked it on Facebook.

UPDATE: This has been taken care of, thanks for resolving my issue.
          Last edited by JosephLeDark; 01-13-2012, 02:19 PM. Reason: Issue Resolved

Comment

• ;( same here im 27 still no bear

Comment

• You can get boxing bear quest in Bear paw valley

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Dibujo.JPG
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	1659425 still no boxing bear ='( its sad to keep leveling with a pending quest that never ends
                please help here ! thank you very much!

Comment

• Thank you very much, the problem is solved now!

Comment

• I am trying to complete this quest, it says on my quest that I need to hand it in to the Event Master - Starglade. So I went there, and everytime I zone in it ports me back to Tyria Village. Am I missing something?? Is this because I haven't unlocked some kind of ability to go there or something, or is this just a bug? What do I do now?

Thanks

Comment

• Clarification on the "I Can Has Bear" Facebook Activity
                      There have been many posts about not receiving the boxing bear after "liking" CS. Please keep in mind the following when doing this quest:

1. If you have previously like Crystal Saga during Alpha (or via a different character) you must first unlike, then re-like Crystal Saga in order to complete the quest.
                      2. Once you have "liked" Facebook it may take anywhere from 1-5 minutes for the quest to display as ready for completion. Please be patient while this automated process completes.
                      3. Clicking "Release" on the pet interface deletes your pet. DO NOT click release unless you REALLY want to remove a pet. Be careful not to release your prized boxing bear since this cannot be undone.

Comment

• ill done what u said but the quest "I can has bear" still not complete i cant receive the rare pet that u said...please help T.T

Comment

• i really want a boxing bear but i cant seem to get it even on your description

Comment

• I clicked Like but after like 10-30 min nothing happens and quest ask me for 1 crystal. Here is ss, hope GM fix it soon The IGN is Diamondgirl and sorry for little picture >.<
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Saga1.jpg
Size:	494.1 KB
ID:	1659426

Comment

• I am trying to complete this quest, it says on my quest that I need to hand it in to the Event Master - Starglade. So I went there, and everytime I zone in it ports me back to Tyria Village. Am I missing something?? Is this because I haven't unlocked some kind of ability to go there or something, or is this just a bug? What do I do now?

Thanks

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	1659427
                                I clicked Like but after like 10-20 min nothing happens..
                                please help here ! thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                                X