Clear All

Quest>>"I Can Has Bear"

I have abandomed my quest for that..
    Can i get the quest back?
    - I RATHER BEND THAN BREAK -

Comment

but i cant finish my quest because i need 1 crystal grrrr

Comment

You receive 1 crystal for finishing the quest.

All you need to do is like CS on facebook, well keep liking it until it finally accepts that you liked it.

Then go hand it in, and BAM, 1 boxing bear and 1 crystal.

Comment

Originally posted by chankoktze View Post
          I GOT MY BEAR! FINALLY! how? i'm not even sure, but i can't get it before, now i'm level 38.

this is what i do: i go to http://store.r2games.com/ and pick "free gold" to do an online survey, which give me 4 crystals. with those crystals, the game allow me to report to event master thus let me complete the quest.
          ^^^^^^^^ THIS FINALLY WORKED FOR ME!!! Thank you so much. It wasn't so much having the bear for me, it was not having the quest that i couldn't complete clogging up my quests. THANK YOU!

Comment

you get the bear quest from the mysterious wanderer, its an optional quest, mine didnt pop up on its own.
            Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Disregard post

Server: Exelow Hollows
              IGN: Klowny
              Class: Knight
              Guild: Barbaric GuildMaster

Comment

Originally posted by Technyze04 View Post
                Can we get rid of the annoucement for liking the game as well as the lucky day for getting morphed pet super annoying. Please! Thx
                What Tech said.

Comment

Level 30 Have The Bear Quest But No Default Crystal That Should Be Added I Never Received It On My Knight Account

Comment

Tip: If you have multiple characters and wish to do this and have already liked CS on facebook. Click the like button. Unlike on CS. Close the Like Window. Click Like on Facebook. Click like once again.
                    If at first you succeed, try hard to hide your astonishment.
                    My Guides

May the Schwartz be with you!

Comment

cant get the quest

Comment

My boxing bear dosent really appear even I do all of this.

Comment

this quest can be done with every character or just one time per account?

Comment

.i have this quest.. but
                            .i cat complete it.. i like CS many time and still can't complete.... ';..;'

Comment

The Mysterious Wanderer click the available tab in the quest tracking portion of your screen it will show any available quest you have

Comment

Just follow the quest sequence you people to get the bearr quesst itll just appear. >.> andd to get bear you mustve liked cs in facebook andd have a crystal, to get crystal go here >> http://store.r2games.com/order/showa...aracter=iEnvyy while youre in-game or watever doesnt matter. XD and just watch a video for like 2 minutes and there you go you get crystals :/ Then you can turn in bear quest gah D:.
                                Willl ya' Teteeachh Me how Ta' Dougie ? <3:")

Comment

Working...
                                X