No announcement yet.

Clarification on the "I Can Has Bear" Facebook Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have this problem too.i tried all methods but nop works unlike or like cs on Facebook removed all pet's from pet section.
    i have another problem too i am completed 2-3 free crystal offers successfully like downloading or installing software in computer and use it.but nothing receiving any free crystal.

Comment

Thank you sir for giving me 1 Crystal i received my boxing bear

Comment

how to get a crystal??

Comment

hi y'all i have recieved my on boxing bear on server on both Southern Wetlands and Whisperwind Village server,you only need to LIKE Crystal Saga on facebook and then u get 1 free cristal then u talk to the event master on starglade to get ur boxing bear.hint:if u still cant try and try again lol

Comment

I liked it almost a million times already(that number is closer to reality than you might think), but it's still not working.
            Anyone have any ideas ? I already tried the free offers for crystals I did about 6 in total from 3 different services, but haven't received even 1 crystal.

Comment

why i cant enter the......? im still loading but still cant enter the game...my internet was good... help..?

Comment

trm326toto lol ur in the wrong thread
                Last edited by LarvisAndrea; 12-03-2011, 09:17 AM.

Comment

free crystals only work when crystal saga is still on 'alpha stage' but right now crystal saga has alredy reach 'open beta' so the free cristals are completely useless

Comment

GM i cant connect to tyria village,why ???

Comment

i got it!

u must be on the quest to get it.. if you not on the quezt yet then you cant get it.

Comment

yo im Chaor im having truble haveing a bear , i click like button of facebook and wated for the crystal that they give us but in never happend plz help me so i can have the bear
                        Last edited by EpicPro; 12-13-2011, 02:01 AM.

Comment

You have to be level 10 and then you'll be able to gain a quest, which enables you to get the pet. Only "like" on Fb when you have this quest and you'll receive 1 Crystal for it. After that, just go and hand the quest in.
                          My Threads:
                          - -
                          -
                          -
                          Still wondering why people repeat information that's already been posted in a Thread without adding to it. Silly bunny rabbitsâ„¢!
                          I are teh Mergerâ„¢!

Comment

it says u need crystal. so i have to buy in with cash?

Comment

No, you will get the crystal after liking FB which will then be used to buy the bear.
                              ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                              Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                              After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                              An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                              Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

once you do it on one character like my facebook page you can't do it on another character cause i tried cause then i'm liking it twice in facebook and that didn't work.

Comment

Working...
                                X