Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Pet Equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just drag the equipment from the pet back into your inventory. If it doesn't work, relog and try again.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Just drag the equipment from the pet back into your inventory. If it doesn't work, relog and try again.
      for me it only work when i'm unmounted so step down from bear horse panther scorpion or what ever u use and try again b4r u relog
      "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

Originally posted by Irisu View Post
        for me it only work when i'm unmounted so step down from bear horse panther scorpion or what ever u use and try again b4r u relog
        Just tested that too, and you are very right. I wasn't mounted when I had issues with my alt, but I do see that you can't unequip while mounted.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

how 2 get those weapons please tell me any1

Comment

Originally posted by rick12 View Post
            how 2 get those weapons please tell me any1
            Pet Weapon ,Pet Armor,Pet Ring ,Pet Vitalon drops random in dungeons
            "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

Comment

Pet equipment is found in any dungeon, in any difficulty.

Comment

I just got a dk... So excited for battle armor

Comment

Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
                  I just got a dk... So excited for battle armor
                  ikr just got ba and as fast i saw this i like span refresh on the website waiting for it to start again and then i rush to the dungeons XD

Comment

issue once you equipt the gear you can not remove them or trade them out

Comment

Originally posted by BankerToon View Post
                      issue once you equipt the gear you can not remove them or trade them out
                      u can remove them and use them on other of ur own pet but no too bad u can't trade them if u have used them.
                      to remove gear u have to be unmounted and klick sometimes it take some sec for it to work if it still don't work do as MemoryLane said and relog

Comment

So pet equipment drops in dungeons?
                        IGN:Uncle_HoChiMinh
                        Level: decently high
                        BR: decently high
                        Class:rogue
                        Server:1

Comment

Originally posted by 123asd1 View Post
                          So pet equipment drops in dungeons?
                          Sacrificial Relics NM- lv 60 purple equipment + [Pet Magic Stone (Bound)]

Killer den NM - lv 80 equipment purple + [Pet Magic Stone (Bound)]

Psychodelica Hard - lv 80 Gold equipment +[Pet Magic Stone (Bound)]

Vault NM- lv 30 purple equipment + [Inferior Pet Heavenly Crystal (Bound)]

Blood Coliseum hard- lv 60 gold equipment [Pet Magic Stone (Bound)]

and they all drop random and form the boss what i know it's not sure u get weapon, armor , ring and vitalon at the same time in KD i got stuck at almost only getting armor

Comment

I see.... so exelorn doesn't drop it right?
                            IGN:Uncle_HoChiMinh
                            Level: decently high
                            BR: decently high
                            Class:rogue
                            Server:1

Comment

Relogging should fix that problem.
                              Server: Claymose Altar (S1, Gamedp/Ray Media/Whatever they're calling themselves this week)
                              IGN: Bellatrixa
                              Level: 60-something
                              Class: Scion Hybrid Priest
                              Honour: Archduke
                              Guild: Really
                              Ladder: Always in the top 5

Married happily ever after to my nubsband, GreensZ

Comment

Originally posted by 123asd1 View Post
                                I see.... so exelorn doesn't drop it right?
                                i'm not that high lv so i can do it but it do drop lv 100 gear

Comment

Working...
                                X