No announcement yet.

[Guide] Pet Equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one thing i still dont get it how can your forge the weapons?

Comment

Originally posted by Visayas View Post
      make a costumes for pets too .
      that will be so much fun

that would be EPIC XD would so love it if the pet changed like we change when we use our equipment
      "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

I LIKE IT and ME FROM INDONESIA

Originally posted by r2cs_robert View Post
        beef up your pet by equipping it with a weapon, armor and other useful equipment! Not only will your character be armed to his/her teeth, but so will your pet! There are currently four pieces of equipment pets may equip. These include weapon, armor, ring and vitalon. Pet equipment is currently categorized by four different level ranges, including level 30, 60, 80 and 100. Lastly, pet equipment is categorized in four different types (each with a random quality): Blue, yellow, purple, and orange. Upon looting a purple type equipment, you may synthesize it, upgrading it to orange quality.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21168[/ATTACH]
        pet equipment can be enchanted just like ordinary equipment, and can be socketed with certain gems. The following pet armor can use the following gems:
        • pet weapon - ruby and topaz
        • pet armor - jade
        • pet ring - ruby, topaz and jade
        • pet vitalon - ruby and topaz

apply four available pet heavenly crystals to enchant your pet equipment. For further details on these pet heavenly crystals, read their descriptions below:
        • inferior pet heavenly crystal - drops in all dungeons.
        • minor pet heavenly crystal - purchasable in the item shop for 35 crystal.
        • moderate pet heavenly crystal - purchasable in the item shop for 65 crystal.
        • major pet heavenly crystal - purchasable in the item shop for 105 crystal.

inferior pet heavenly crystals will offer the lowest success rate, while the major pet heavenly crystal will offer the highest. All pet heavenly crystals may be applied for all levels of pet equipment. What are you waiting for? Various pet equipment can be found in all dungeons (and all modes)! Once you have snatched a piece of pet equipment, simply summon your pet and double click the piece of equipment.
        i like it pet weapon

Comment

They are forge-able via Item Synthesis, with an Epic Orange level item and Enchanted Skill Dusts (Available via Black Dragon Coin Spin). Seeing as how both BDCs and ESDs are pretty darned rare, this would basically mean spending real money in the Item Shop. Luckily, the lesser end Pet Equipment can be farmed off Dungeon Bosses and then enchanted.

Comment

I LIKE IT and ME FROM INDONESIA

I like it:d

Comment

waiting for pet soul...

Comment

every time I want to unenquip pet's gear I have to relog, is that normal?

Comment

Originally posted by R2476675 View Post
                  every time I want to unenquip pet's gear I have to relog, is that normal?
                  you can unequip? how?

Comment

Pet equipment cannot be disenchant. Please make it so we can disenchant please if whoever choose to disenchant pet equipment like me.

Comment

Originally posted by nikanov View Post
                      you can unequip? how?
                      You have to be dismounted to unequip pet gear. Then either double click on the pet gear you wish to remove, or drag it into your inventory.

If pressing 'z' to dismount still doesn't let you unequip the gear, open the character panel, 'c', and double click on your mount to remove it from the box. You should be able to unequip the gear after that. Just don't forget to re-equip your mount afterward. They should be fixing the issue soon.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by nikanov View Post
                        you can unequip? how?
                        just double click on it but as I said it only works for a very short time after logging off and on again

Comment

Originally posted by R2476675 View Post
                          just double click on it but as I said it only works for a very short time after logging off and on again
                          It's a problem with being mounted. Remove your mount completely from the character equipment by double clicking on it if simply dismounting doesn't work.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i got the same thing

Comment

Does anyone here having a same problem with me ? I remember i enchanted my pet weapon to 5 then now when i open game it back to 0, even the quality of pet items, ex it was OS item - but then now it nothing happen ! o_0

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.bmp
Views:	1
Size:	369.1 KB
ID:	1659694
                              CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
                              Server: Cheurna Gorge
                              Lvl: Eidolon 150
                              Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
                              Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
                              Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
                              AkiraKusano
                              Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
                              Lvl: 75
                              Class: Berseker
                              Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

It's a known bug that will be addressed for the next maintenance.

Relax.
                                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                                X