[Fused Fragarachs+]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raizencain View Post
    my question is after it is fused can u continue to enchant it? Say u fuse perf X +13 with DS. After the fusion will u be able to continue enchanting to make the +13 to +14 etc?
    Yes
    Originally posted by FleshEateer View Post
    Frag fused with a Dragon Sword is that Possible or just Frag to Frag or Auguric
    yes Frag to dragon sword is possible at any stage allowed fusing as it is a item that has the least requirements
    you can only fuse fragarachs together once both pieces are at least in the first level of perfect grade

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    can u fuse.. fused frags together?
    that will just waste the fragarachs. as you can only receive the basic stats of the item without fused state
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fuserefine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	1668993Click image for larger version

Name:	fuserefine1.jpg
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	1668994

Name:	fuse.jpg
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	1668992
    this would be a DONT DO.
    as it would be a waste on refinement as well.
    that was two perfects (lv 3+ lv1) fused then attempted fused to two other perfects( lv1+lv1) that were fused.
    result is the same as first fusion of two perfects~nothing extra
    if your going to fuse two fragarachs, best bet would be:
    1. Refine a [(Perfect) Fragarach I]
    2. Fuse [(Perfect) Fragarach X] as secondary item
    3. Forge [(Perfect) Fragarach I]~Fused state to higher grades

so the perfect X stats are orange.
    that way you can slowly upgrade the lv 1 perfect back to X and retain the perfect X as sub stats.(if can't fuse two perfect X's together at once)
    since if fused as shown above, next fragarach upgrade doesn't upgrade the sub stats as well, those will stay the same.
    meaning [(Perfect) Fragarach I] Forged to [(Perfect Fragarach II] will still only have the [(Perfect) Fragarach III] sub fused stats as shown in pictures
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-05-2013, 02:49 AM.

Comment

now if u don't get it completely refined and upgrade do u loose the refinement u've already added??

Comment

possible to fuse Sword X with Dagger X?
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

what's your opinion? Should i fuse a frag with ds or slayers?

Comment

Originally posted by R22587713 View Post
            what's your opinion? Should i fuse a frag with ds or slayers?
            Whichever has the strongest base attack bonus if DS has 1500 patk and Slayers has 1400 patk then ur better off with ds since you dont get any of the bonus attributes such as crit damage armour penetration and what not. But yea R2 needs to make these refinement items obtainable from dungeons or something you need so many so having the same drop rate as Heroic Wings seems appropriate
            Server:Eternal Sanctum
            IGN: (s57)Sin
            Guild: Brigade Officer
            Lv:98+ Scion
            SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Comment

Name:	WeaponFUSE1.JPG
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	1669166
              Hello Guys im a regular player from Joyopark & i just want to share this photo. I use Orange Slayer Weapon as material see add'l stat..
              "Stat Bonuses based on Enchantment Level" I confused on this statement ....I tried to make my Slayer Weapon +11 but still Stat bonuses doesn't change.. so after the merge we might clarify this thing
              Last edited by ranshen08; 05-14-2013, 02:40 AM.
              Server:(J6)Carbon
              IGN:Knight

Comment

lets say i enchant an orange slayers so the patk is higher than the ds.. does it carry over when fused to the frag?

Comment

in other words.. does it make a difference if i enchant the orange slayers?

Comment

previous stat will be overwrite.
                    Server:(J6)Carbon
                    IGN:Knight

Comment

[COLOR="#4B0082"]best bet would be:
                      1. Refine a [(Perfect) Fragarach I]
                      2. Fuse [(Perfect) Fragarach X] as secondary item
                      3. Forge [(Perfect) Fragarach I]~Fused state to higher grades

So, that's the best fuse for now? I just returned to r2 recently, and trying to catch up in forums. Was there a guide regarding the fuses?
                      "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                        possible to fuse Sword X with Dagger X?
                        Probably not Caia but you can try it and see
                        Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

Hello, my name is sepheroth89 and my main account is on joyheat server. I have the frag fusion on perfect frag 1. To get the best stats possible was you saying to make a second frag and forge it to 10 then use it as fusion for the original frag 1? To be clear say instead of fusing a dragon sword to my frag 1 I am supposed to fuse the frag 10 I make seperatly? Sorry for the silly question I found the previous instructions in this thread a tad confusing and wanted to make sure I did not goof up the weapon I worked so hard on any reply would be greatly appreciated.
                          Last edited by R29219805; 05-20-2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

perfect fragarach V almost done its refinement.

my question is , could i fuse another perfect frag I to this V,
                            or u mean Superior can fuse with Superior , Perfect can fuse with Perfect, but we can't fuse superior with perfect ?
                            Last edited by archdude; 08-24-2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Only casher can fuse a weapon I asking pll in my server with fused weapon how much they spend on it they said 40p+ imposible to me and other noob player

Comment

Originally posted by R29219805 View Post
                                Hello, my name is sepheroth89 and my main account is on joyheat server. I have the frag fusion on perfect frag 1. To get the best stats possible was you saying to make a second frag and forge it to 10 then use it as fusion for the original frag 1? To be clear say instead of fusing a dragon sword to my frag 1 I am supposed to fuse the frag 10 I make seperatly? Sorry for the silly question I found the previous instructions in this thread a tad confusing and wanted to make sure I did not goof up the weapon I worked so hard on any reply would be greatly appreciated.

you want the frag X as secondary green stats if you dont have another frag X. because if you fused two frag 1's the secondary stats wouldn't change with upgrade process.
                                so a frag X will retain max stats as the green ones while you continue to upgrade the main portion of the weapon.
                                Dragon sword works as something to carry you till you get better if dont already have it.

Originally posted by batazdark123 View Post
                                Only casher can fuse a weapon I asking pll in my server with fused weapon how much they spend on it they said 40p+ imposible to me and other noob player
                                I can make 2-3 plat a day from dungeons and chamber of fate, with island of blessing I can make about 10-20p a day.
                                can make a flawless gem from afk and dungeons every other day. just takes time and effort

Comment

Working...
                                X