Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Fused Fragarachs+]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

with island of blessing I can make about 10-20p a day.
    I guess that explains why I cant log in at IoB time...

Comment

Originally posted by buttsacksssss View Post
      I guess that explains why I cant log in at IoB time...
      I don't login at Island time because sometimes all my chars are offline and I can't even log one character in because the lag. I login a few hrs before and enjoy no lag places like cragstone /beast/monster tamer island/central SG, even my alts still have portal scrolls. and this lag is everywhere- ONLY time I get lag is after going to SG with all the people- otherwise I can grind and fight all day with 8 chars open NPNP as have done for 2 yrs. not just limited to island. I don't do guessing game yet people say they can't even move in it, so how would blaming me for the minimal lag that my bare chars that are totally invisible unlike everyone else with alts who have sperions which have constant animation even apply? and all the other regular players with awesome stuff. can't blame one person for all the lag of every server. I don't play every server or constantly running a lot of chars. the issue is sperions etc. stuff we can't hide with hide players and graphics, people casting buffs etc on the masses of people. etc etc- that's the stuff causing the lag. +there are a lot of people in general that login for that at that specific moment. in every game I played when it hit certain times and a part of the world started getting up/logging in there would be server lag, there are thousands of players who play this game.

Comment

Bahhh, I saw this post later ....

My supreme weapon is now aguric .. (new Fragarach) .... for now this combined with a DS ...

at this point... it is possible that fuse with a perfect X????

Comment

anyone try fusing with a weapon from a different class yet??? ie. knight frag with rogue frag?
          (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
          server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
          "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
            anyone try fusing with a weapon from a different class yet??? ie. knight frag with rogue frag?
            it wont work, tried each class in various ways, it is also suggested that you do not attempt to fuse it to itself or else it will be destroyed entirely
            you must meet all requirements to equip the sub weapon, class and honor included, once fused will no longer be bound by the sub stats req for honor though, as will be left with just the frag &its req to equip.
            Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 10-08-2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Not quite sure if you answered this before or not but here goes. Secondary weapon only gives away its base stats. So it's the same if I fuse my weapon with a auguric X +1 and auguric X +15, right?
              IGN: (S19)Boogy
              Server: Whisperwind Beach(S19) merged with a bunch of others
              Class: Knight
              Level: Eidolon 120
              Guild: Nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by Boogyking View Post
                Not quite sure if you answered this before or not but here goes. Secondary weapon only gives away its base stats. So it's the same if I fuse my weapon with a auguric X +1 and auguric X +15, right?
                simple answer, yes
                (S56)TpstT
                A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
                ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
                come visit ;)

Comment

Thanks for the fast answer
                  IGN: (S19)Boogy
                  Server: Whisperwind Beach(S19) merged with a bunch of others
                  Class: Knight
                  Level: Eidolon 120
                  Guild: Nightmare

Comment

question

can fuse perfect X in perfect I

Comment

Please refund all the materials to those who have actually fused Perfect -> Perfect frags.. it is unfair that quite alot get it.. and quite alot don't.. either that.. or make a new weapon we can fuse.. or just allow it? Bit annoyed I already have my Perfect weapon to fuse in my almost Aug.. waste of materials. no?

No nasty replies please.. If this has already been answered then please ignore, I'm expect a staff reply. not players.
                      Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimblewart View Post
                        Please refund all the materials to those who have actually fused Perfect -> Perfect frags.. it is unfair that quite alot get it.. and quite alot don't.. either that.. or make a new weapon we can fuse.. or just allow it? Bit annoyed I already have my Perfect weapon to fuse in my almost Aug.. waste of materials. no?

No nasty replies please.. If this has already been answered then please ignore, I'm expect a staff reply. not players.
                        Totally agree with you.
                        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

So.....is the best combo back to being fusing perfect x to primary?
                          Server: Windshear Peaks
                          Character: (s6)xXZekeXx
                          Class: Hybrid Priest

Comment

What dragon sword is fused with this frag?

Comment

Working...
                            X