Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
    You want a new server?
    after that what? you play for a few months and quit because cashers are overpowering you
    and then? beg for another server you cant be the best in this game if you dont cash
    so if you're just a plain player dont expect to be one of the best because there are cashers going to dominate you
    Yes and no. Cashers will reach the end and get everything faster yes. But if you still put effort into your character, you will reach the end and have the same things as them, it just takes longer.

Comment

I quit crystal saga 1 year and 3 months ago, cuz my Laptop died on me. I was in top 10 lvl on zensho island, but still 5 weeks ago I started playing again. On that very same server, because of the nostalgic feelings, and I was relieved that tons of things got cheaper, that made the game less boring. I don't feel like wasting ages to stay in top, because some of us got a life. On every server atleast some1 is stronger and better then you, that's because of the classes. if ur a lvl 120 eido priest, you still can get destroyed by a other class, and visa versa.

Making a new server will cause other servers to die, and because of that there will come more merges, more complains about merges, if they are not making a new server people will complain about having no new server to spend their cash on. Either way, ppl complain.

Every game has people that complain about everything, so basically the choice is how many people they want to complain.
      • Server: Emerald Ridge
      • Character: Dylan
      • Class: Elementalist
      • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
      • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by SikkSWAGG View Post
        idk wer u got ur information from but ur dead wrong,new players prefer old servers cas items cost less????? *** and u can be one of the strongest if u dont cash by doin all events all battlegrounds grindin etc. youll be as strong or stronger than some cashers,of course not all but some and there are more ppl askin for new server than there are ppl that dont want 1
        when i say new players i mean completely new not players who have played before and know what they are doing nor players that just go to a different server and think they are new because its a new server. new players usually want quick progress not spend forever getting some decent wings or a bb like u would on a new server. its much easier to start on an older server if u are just learning to play cause everything that u need is cheap and u can spend more time learning the mechanics of the game rather than farming for items which they probably dont even know how to do effectively yet so yes new players would like older servers much better than new ones because as far as i can tell there are no benefits to them starting on a new server cause they dont know what to do anyways and would fall behind among players who server hopped as for not cashing and being the strongest player than the amount of time u dedicate to this game is substantially larger but hey some ppl have that time

Comment

Originally posted by brigadier View Post
          i quit crystal saga 1 year and 3 months ago, cuz my laptop died on me. I was in top 10 lvl on zensho island, but still 5 weeks ago i started playing again. On that very same server, because of the nostalgic feelings, and i was relieved that tons of things got cheaper, that made the game less boring. I don't feel like wasting ages to stay in top, because some of us got a life. On every server atleast some1 is stronger and better then you, that's because of the classes. If ur a lvl 120 eido priest, you still can get destroyed by a other class, and visa versa.

Making a new server will cause other servers to die, and because of that there will come more merges, more complains about merges, if they are not making a new server people will complain about having no new server to spend their cash on. Either way, ppl complain.

Every game has people that complain about everything, so basically the choice is how many people they want to complain.
          double like

Comment

Working...
          X