Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Monster Handbook Quest Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanninCheen View Post
    hello any know about page 2 n 3 ? how much crystal need to open all page 3 oranges?
    in page2. 50,000xtal and 100,000xtal and 200,000xtal

i heard that about...
    page3. 300,000xtal and 500,000xtal and 700,000xtal

Comment

Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post

in page2. 50,000xtal and 100,000xtal and 200,000xtal

i heard that about...
      700k xtal
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post

i heard that about...
        If we ever get page 3 one the french servers I´ll try to remember confirming or discomfirming this statement (french servers are also run by R2 and basically a 1 to 1 copy expect for some minor differences).

Edit: 700k crystals would be like 6.425,82€ (or 7034,51$) which is straight up insanity for everybody with normal spending behaviours on a game. Mind you that spending event rewards stop at 30k meaning that if you wanted all extra rewards you would have to spend those 700k crystals over a timespan of 47-48 weeks which is over 90% of a year.
        Last edited by R2109499284; 09-25-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

700k xtal lol .... do we have any who did it lol ?
          :cool: Cheen! :p

Comment

Just started playing again after a long break, where do i get the quest Killing for the Handbook 6. Ronna the Adventurer doesn't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by abshard View Post
              Just started playing again after a long break, where do i get the quest Killing for the Handbook 6. Ronna the Adventurer doesn't have it.
              Have you completed unlocking the first page?
              If you have a problem, need assistance and
              we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue on the forums. I'll do my best to assist.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Have you completed unlocking the first page?
                Everything on the first page is unlocked,

The first 4 on second page is unlocked, missing last one from first row that requires gold

Does it require me to unlock all 5 on the first row to get the quest?

Comment

Everything on the first page is unlocked,

The first 4 on second page is unlocked, missing last one from first row that requires gold

If I'm not mistaken that quest is what unlocks the second page. If not, you can submit a ticket with support. It's been a very long time since I opened Monster Handbook.
                  Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue on the forums. I'll do my best to assist.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken that quest is what unlocks the second page. If not, you can submit a ticket with support. It's been a very long time since I opened Monster Handbook.
                    thanks i just submitted a ticket.

Comment

thanks i just submitted a ticket.
                      Okay! Please, let me know if you need any assistance with your ticket!

Comment

If I'm not mistaken that quest is what unlocks the second page.(
                        I´m not sure if I´ve misread something but forum user "abshard" seems to have the second page unlocked as he has the first four in the first row on page 2. Page 2 is also not unlocke by a quest but by having unlocked all monsters on page 1 (some of which do require quests, unlocking page 2 however does not).

Yes, yes it does. You´ll receive the quests for the "green quality" monsters and upwards after having unlocked all "white quality" monsters

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

I´m not sure if I´ve misread something but forum user "abshard" seems to have the second page unlocked as he has the first four in the first row on page 2. Page 2 is also not unlocke by a quest but by having unlocked all monsters on page 1 (some of which do require quests, unlocking page 2 however does not).

Yes, yes it does. You´ll receive the quests for the "green quality" monsters and upwards after having unlocked all "white quality" monsters
                          Yes after I finally made some money, the quest appeared after I relogged. I never got a reply to my ticket though. But it doesn't matter now.

Comment

Working...
                          X