no Dragon crystal dropping in SR nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
    I constantly sell Dragon crystal almost daily in amounts of 1-8+ for less then half the servers market price for them to help people having difficulty obtaining them.
    Two thumbs up for you
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    (I'm not a dude.) I do recall all threads about all complaints of DC drops. I can say there's been threads about the drop rate being nerfed following the first week of implementation. Every week since, there's been at least one thread that claims drop rates have been nerfed.

This thread is not about enchantments (no one will ever argue that enchanting is not a fail system), it's about SR NM dropping DCs. I often forget DCs are dropped anywhere but Psycho- that's how rarely I've gotten them from SR and KD since day 1 of implementation of the drop. I could always go weeks (not days, not a set number of runs, but solid weeks) of not seeing any DCs in SR or KD. This has not suddenly changed for me at a specific point- it's always been that way for me.

Psycho I could get maybe 5 sometimes. Usually I sit around the 0-2 range, total for 8 runs, on a regular basis. Again, this has not been a sudden change following content. I've always had notoriously bad luck with DC drops.

So, I don't agree with the theory of a sudden nerfing of drop rates following the Perfect Frag release, because for me, nothing has changed. I still have the same bad luck, with the rare good luck streaks thrown in, I always have. That's all I was saying.
    Oh, OK. I'll buy your argument for the time being (Not that i'm satisfied with it, but whatever). But if something still goes wrong after awhile . . . Expect any rebuttal from me anytime
    Originally posted by Xtrmcrits View Post
    go to our server and sell 5g g-muts
    I LOL at people still writing "g-mut" in forum even if it's not censored here
    ――罨――
    阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
    地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
    今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
    天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
    卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Working...
    X