This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to delete account?

I would like to delete my account, not my character coz I already know how to do that, What I would like to know is that is it possible to delete an account?

We regret to inform you that we are unable to delete player accounts. You may simply leave your account untouched, with no hassle or inconveniences to you, however we appreciate your loyalty and interest in R2Games. We are constantly updating and adding new games to our platform, so we hope to see you again soon.
    [GM]R2Adonis

There are no DANGERS, only CHALLENGES

Learn how to use the search option.
    Your question may have been asked and answered.

Please do not hesitate to send us a ticket.

Comment

So in situation when i don't wanna to play anylonger and i want to delete my account it's impossible? sorry but i don't understand this. I wanna to delete my account so it MUST be possible

Comment

I don't see what there is to not understand. You asked if deleting an account was possible, the answer was clearly no.

There is no reason to delete an account anyway, just stop logging into it if you don't want to use it anymore.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well this sucks, here i was hoping i could delete mine.

Comment

yeah i want to leave cs too -.- it is sucks since i couldn't work in my country for parttime job since i'm 15, but most of suck things iss i can't do offers from my country it seems they block the offers things but i want crystals so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

it would be nice if we could delete accounts. I think it's healthy clean cut. Clearly since it isn't possible in most games, i wouldnt expect it to be possible here. but would be nice.

Comment

I couldn't delete my account and I been getting charged for my VIP and I haven't played in 4 months smfh

Comment

The reason that i wanted to delete my account in the past was because i was playing wartune and i wanted to start over and choose a different class but it would not let me. so i can understand why some people would want to to able to delete their accounts
                  Sync the Tempest, God-General of the Oracle Knights, shows no mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sync.mon View Post
                    The reason that i wanted to delete my account in the past was because i was playing wartune and i wanted to start over and choose a different class but it would not let me. so i can understand why some people would want to to able to delete their accounts
                    You would have to pick a different server to start over on with the same account. If you want to star over on the same server, simply create a new account.
                    Just leave the account untouched like what MemoryLane said. People need to know they can create another account. There are many security reasons why R2 does not allow account deletion available to the user. One of them is you could create an account, spam, cheat, exploit on it then delete it without a trace. The person could continually doing this forever causing massively **** R2 and the community doesn't need to deal with.
                    Last edited by MaryMagdalene; 09-22-2013, 11:53 AM.
                    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                    IGN: Mary Magdalene
                    Class: Mage
                    LVL: 44
                    BR: 1194
                    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

When you put it that way i can understand why they don't let you delete accounts
                      Sync the Tempest, God-General of the Oracle Knights, shows no mercy.

Comment

Still this deletion option need to be available (i use my facebook account to play for a little but i didnt like it)

Comment

So is account deletion still not a thing?

Comment

You can file a ticket with support, but otherwise, there is no option for deleting an account. Thank you!
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

My e-mail was used to create an account. I want it to be deleted. I don't want my e-mail associated with this site, as I have never used it and heard of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X