Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ExiA's Guide on Beast Soul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im intrested in that skill too. Seems if that works on every single attack its gonna make rogues insanely OP with there crazy attack speed. If its anything like bloodlust...its gonna be really really powerful.

Comment

Yes it's for every hit. If there's anything that can be called worth to donate, this is the one thing that is really worth it, all class can be a knight with bloodlust now. Of course it's especially powerful for rogues because of their attack speed and dodges, who cares about defense.

Comment

btw, Sticky this thread.. ?

Comment

What im wondering is if its 5% max or current hp, Either passive seems really op especially because of quick death.
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

want the details about how much patk and matk added when max the beast

Comment

Originally posted by Ashimoru View Post
              want the details about how much patk and matk added when max the beast
              +5000 but it's white stats, aka +5000 which gets boosted by the attack % multipliers.
              Last edited by venomeh; 07-31-2013, 09:28 AM.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

5000 Patk 5000 matk and i think 5077 Defence.
                Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Is there a brw guide fornthe continuation of this?

Comment

If you didn't find a continuation during your search finding this guide, there likely isn't a continued guide on Beast Soul available. This is from 2013 and that's 9 years ago.
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum Rules are located here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X