Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..That event is whats gonna make 1/2 of non-cashers quit,you need 10 crystal to unlock a blessing,so its casher-only.COME ON,at least make the lvl 1 blessings free! This event is making cashers more OP than ever!

Comment

so this is only for casher since you can't get those buffs without spending crystals and you also have to get charm point only by buying roses which cost 10 crystals?

Comment

Originally posted by carlos_08 View Post
        i dont like the event its almost for the cashers :'<
        its not almost for cashers..... it is for cashers!!!

to get a blessing you need loyalty and crystals, loyalty is free but the crystals not so much and to get buffed by a blessing you need charm points which the only way you can get is by buying roses with crystals!!!
        there is no way a non-casher can get or buy a blessing, tell us GM Pat why did you have to make it casher only? just why?

we basically got no new feature for non-cashers and the fact that you made an event for cashers only permanent shows how greedy one can be shame on you
        Crystal Saga
        IGN: SaintHugo
        Server: Whisperwind Beach
        Guild: Sanctum
        LVL 120 SCION
        "A group is only as Strong as its weakest Link"

Comment

i agree jun001

Comment

Originally posted by SaintHugo View Post

to get a blessing you need loyalty and crystals, loyalty is free but the crystals not so much and to get buffed by a blessing you need charm points which the only way you can get is by buying roses with crystals!!!
            there is no way a non-casher can get or buy a blessing, tell us GM Pat why did you have to make it casher only? just why?

we basically got no new feature for non-cashers and the fact that you made an event for cashers only permanent shows how greedy one can be shame on you
            Agreed,im on the peak of quitting,cuz the buffs,at last levels,make u 5x as strong,without that,any casher can beat any non-casher without trying,either change it to free or 1/2 of non-casher players will quit game...

Comment

Originally posted by SaintHugo View Post

*claps slowly * dude u just said everything i wanted to lol

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
              Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

GM are more greedy than ever,your trying to suck the poor 5$ of those who never cashed so they can unlock it,this is low.just the lowest it can get

Comment

u have to pay crystal for them its stupid really not happpy at all people are stron enough as it is some level 100 scions kill 100scions without gear in 1 attack its shameful they should be allowed to get stronger
                  User:Patrick2675
                  Class:Mage
                  Guild:thenemy
                  Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

i got 6 crystal left in my inventory

Crystal Saga
                    IGN: Holylightz
                    Level: 56
                    Class: Priest
                    Pet: Baby Demon
                    Server: Starglade
                    Now leaving crystal saga.....
                    its because of bullies harrasing me

Comment

• make it gold for each blessing not xtals

Comment

• i'll say this. i can see why people might whine BUT, we forget we can watch like 5 videos can get like 22 crystal in not even 10 mins. there's your first buff, there's your beginning to earning charm points and xtals for future upgrades and prestige. the costs (from what we can see) don't seem to be too much crystal and so far seem manageable using the free xtal offers each day watching some videos (videos are usually always credited between 1-10 xtal). just be happy we have a way to actually earn crystals now with charm (idk how fast we can get them to claim..but hell its free xtal once a blessing is learned). i take this as a new challenge to work for...after all the main pvp event we have that means anything is land grabs...otherwise we mostly have pve action anyways.
                        Crystal Saga:
                        Server: Aquatic Crypts
                        Name: (S15)Sidoh
                        Class: Knight
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Level: 100

Lunaria:
                        Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                        Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                        Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                        Level: 5x/6x

Comment

• BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU crystal only perm event,thats just pathetic delete the xtal part *** 10 crystal for a blessing!
                          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

• so basically we spend 10 xtals for a rose then spend the 10 charm points for 1 xtal r2 has trolled us all

Comment

• if it has to do with crystals it has to do with cash, this is going to be a pain for non cashers.

Comment

• •Rose – Looking for some quick Charm points? Purchase a Rose for 10 Crystal in the Item Shop and receive 10 Charm points just like that! You must be at least level 40 to use this item.
                                is charm the same as loyalty?
                                User:Patrick2675
                                Class:Mage
                                Guild:thenemy
                                Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
                                X