Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 crystal for 1 Rose which only have 10 charms. Then change 10 charms into ONE CRYSTAL.
    Is that right? 10 crystal for 10 charms into 1 crystal.

Comment

• This is not fare for us none casher's as we can't afford this

Comment

• Basic plan:
        Casher will use crystals to up blessing, and corner market on charms even-though only cashers have charms to use.
        Then market will fill with non-cashers when GM make charms available to them.
        Make money on casher then whatever goes.

Comment

• Awesome Event lolz.

Comment

• this a not good, thast means me to spend crystal for others, and nothing remain to me. or i need to go and find someone else who have the bless i want. if i spend crystal i want to be used directly on my char. i dont want to colaborate with other players after spending my money.

Thank u!!!!!!

Comment

• where is the GM input to this thread o_0?????

Comment

• I'll stick to Scion buffs, may not last as long but they get the job done and i don't have to cough up quarters to use em
                Deathicator ~ Level 65 Scion Knight

Guildmaster of â€*Templarâ€*
                Honor: Elector (Ranked #1 on Server)

If you give a noob a mat, you feed him for a day; If you teach a noob to farm, you feed him for a lifetime

Comment

• I think it'd be a bit more fair if by chance made it to where it'd cost gold and crystal essence and maybe like soul shards if crystal is not available.
                  It'd make it a lot easier for the ones who do not spend money on the game and it would make it a lot more fair.
                  I mean if you think about it why would a casher sell the stuff they need when they could easily improve themselves with it?
                  Server : Psychodelica
                  Level : 60+ Eidolon
                  IGN : Takizawa
                  Class : Hybrid Priest
                  Guild : Exile
                  Pets : Firelord (Hitler) +13, Super Demon (ChuckNorris) + 13
                  Suits : Bunny (AMAZING!), July 4th (What was I thinking....?), Devil Costume (HELL YEAH!), Kitty Costume (Just don't ask.)
                  Mounts : Battle Bear, Black Panther (for the lols)

Comment

• Cashers will sell roses to non cashers who will then turn the roses into 10% less xtal (10 xtal - > 1 xtal) using in-game gold.

So noncashers can still participate as long as they buy a lot of roses from cashers (and free xtal offer doers like me). In other words, for every xtal they want to spend on their goddess, they'll have to buy a rose in-game. Those who have a lot of gold and know a lot of cashers will still manage to keep up.
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

• noob buff its only for 3 houn = U ALL DAYS BUY CRYSTALS FOR TAKE BUYFF AND ALL DAYS =
                      = game SUCKS only CACHERS BUY !!!

Comment

• r2 team please tell me this is a joke cause
                        1 its confusing to understand (i understood this goddess system)
                        2 this thing is encouraging and is only being something for cashers (eg: 10 charm = 1 crystal but charm can only be obtained by roses via crystals or else they can be obtained by selling ur blessing by charm which can only be unlocked by crystals) only way a non casher can get any of the blessings is by buying 10 to 20 roses from cash players who sell it for an outrageous amount of in-game gold and worst part it keeps increasing the crystals which will lead to being more gold wasted on a buff which will only last 3 hours
                        and brotherVT this is nothing like the soul because in soul even a non cash player can get purified crystals and soul shards well even cashers get soul shards same way cause more cheaper and the upgrade shards for each soul tree is dungeon based so unless someone spends like 5k real money and buys as many soul pack as possible then even a non cash player can do that in fact non cashers might have a lead on cash players in some server
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• very confusing :/
                          Hihiiii its moonrabbit
                          lvl 113 eidolon mage
                          server- (S4) the wilterlands

honor- emperor

Comment

• In the long run, a casher who has maxed out the skills can sell buffs for what little charm is available to non cashers. The casher can then exchange the charm they earn for xtals. This allows for cashers to get something back from all the other players they are supporting by cashing. But R2 will carefuly control the amount of charm available to non cashers. Creating an environment where cashers and non casher alike "think" they can earn some crystals, but in reality will get back no where near what they had to PAY in in the first place. It really is the final straw for me. I can't find any way to be positive about the new content. Especially as I have cashed to play the game and the new content is unavailable to me unless I pay more. I may as well be standing in front of gambling machine; throwing good money away after bad. As much as I like playing, i think it's time to find something else. good job R2, u took my money and i had fun playing for a few months. but I am not paying you any more.

toon.... deleted.
                            Last edited by Splinterz; 08-23-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• What I find funny is a lot of people are complaining about cashers having the upper hand and non cashers get nothing..

Finding someone to sell 10-20 crystals for Roses shouldn't be too hard. Offer appropriately or generously and you will receive those Roses.
                              You don't have to spend $100+ to unlock the buffs like a casher did. Sure he will have a stronger buff available to him at the cost of 10 crystals/10 Charm per buff.

The buffs run for 3 hours. Allowing you to get a lot of stuff done with that one buff.
                              I personally think Non Cashers have the upper hand here. Roses will be released in events to come, allowing them to stock up for the buffs, We all know cashers won't be able to actually profit from the buffs either.

I quite like this event, however the only downside is it's possible to actually Trade buffs with someone for free. ie; I have charm, I purchase someones buff, they then purchase my buff at the same charm price.. and no actual charm was really spent.

Comment

• Only downside is this. Cashers can up the blessing fast. Who's going to want to buy a buff that gives 5% str for example, when they can buy 25% str blessing from a casher. Been the problem all day on my server.
                                The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Working...
                                X