No announcement yet.

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok so where is the cast speed buff?? pretty unbalanced that physical damage dealers can gain an unfair advantage while casters are left out in the cold... who agrees?

Comment

• also i am a physical damage dealer but i dont believe in unfair advantages

Comment

• Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
        Because

1) I'm the only Mod online.
        2) I was in-game.
        3) Some Free Xtal Ads will work for players - so they can work for it.

Even if it's a Casher Event, it doesn't matter to me.
        u still the only one online ?

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
        Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

• What were u all thinking worst thing ever some of us do not have cash by the handfuls to through in this game and u r gonna lose a tremendouse amount of players forsure.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21220592 View Post
            What were u all thinking worst thing ever some of us do not have cash by the handfuls to through in this game and u r gonna lose a tremendouse amount of players forsure.
            The entire system can be done with ingame money by asking those that do have cash by the handfuls to buy some roses for you, and with the Goddess of Summer Offering event going on this week, there's always a cash player or two looking to spend crystals on something.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• we had some bad events and some awesome ones,it's just too bad that really bad one became permanent thing and one more thing please make it possible to set up a store as well while you selling your blessing,because now there are so many blessing sellers and hardly any stores
              Last edited by R2476675; 08-24-2012, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• @ADMIN

Q: wouldnt it be better for charm points to be obtained as a coupon item? so any1 can use blessings? kinda sucks i would bring this up now considering i bought 200points in charm.
                Q: isnt this a casher only? due to blessings costing crystals and charm costing crystals. if not how can charm and blessing can be obtained maybe im missing something that u guys wrote.
                Q: again, wouldnt it be better for charm points to be coupons considering the last blessing which involves self-usage what if you run out of charm. hard to find people to use your blessings as well as. in the long run thats a major use of crystals not being fully used.

Comment

• i dont think you can expect non-cashers to ask for cashers to obtain roses. you based this event on crystals and realistically cashers are only able to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by FawkinGifted View Post
                    @ADMIN

Q: wouldnt it be better for charm points to be obtained as a coupon item? so any1 can use blessings? kinda sucks i would bring this up now considering i bought 200points in charm.
                    Q: isnt this a casher only? due to blessings costing crystals and charm costing crystals. if not how can charm and blessing can be obtained maybe im missing something that u guys wrote.
                    Q: again, wouldnt it be better for charm points to be coupons considering the last blessing which involves self-usage what if you run out of charm. hard to find people to use your blessings as well as. in the long run thats a major use of crystals not being fully used.
                    Q1: It's been suggested, so maybe down the road it'll be considered as an option to get charm points through coupons.
                    Q2: Charm points can be exchanged for crystals at the wishing well. It'll be a long process, but it's possible to work your way through the system without cash. Once you have a blessing, you can get more charm by convincing people to get blessed at your "shop". Turn the charm you receive into the crystals you need to upgrade a skill. As I said, it's the long way around- but there is no rush, it's a permanent thing. Sure, the system at the moment requires someone to spend some cash on the roses and sell them to others on the server for gold, and if people are smart they will do exactly that (some of these blessings are better than priest buffs, and can be used with priest buffs).
                    Q3: Once people see the full potential of the blessings, they'll be more willing to do their part to get better blessings, and that means using their charm points so you can level up your blessings.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Q1: It's been suggested, so maybe down the road it'll be considered as an option to get charm points through coupons.
                      Q2: Charm points can be exchanged for crystals at the wishing well. It'll be a long process, but it's possible to work your way through the system without cash. Once you have a blessing, you can get more charm by convincing people to get blessed at your "shop". Turn the charm you receive into the crystals you need to upgrade a skill. As I said, it's the long way around- but there is no rush, it's a permanent thing. Sure, the system at the moment requires someone to spend some cash on the roses and sell them to others on the server for gold, and if people are smart they will do exactly that (some of these blessings are better than priest buffs, and can be used with priest buffs).
                      Q3: Once people see the full potential of the blessings, they'll be more willing to do their part to get better blessings, and that means using their charm points so you can level up your blessings.
                      How do you turn charm in to crystal to get the buff?
                      User:Patrick2675
                      Class:Mage
                      Guild:thenemy
                      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

• @MemoryLane, ah i see i did miss something. yea itll probably take a while maybe even a long while to get this going. but if non-cashers get a blessing and can use that to make charm points, charm points allow non-chashers to also try to have some crystals. very nice. i still dont see this working but its very interesting. i dont doubt people could use, but the use of roses? i dont see people buying or selling. i dont think its a major priority especially to newer servers.

Comment

• as I'm learning about this event it's getting better and better, I hope that I'm wrong but do they want people to spend money on blessings that can't be used on yourself and when you get to the last blessing you have to pay each time you use it???

Comment

• R2476675- You miss the point. It's other people who should be spending money on you so they can be blessed. When you see the higher stats on the blessings, you'll understand. At the end of the chain is a buff you can use on yourself, which costs charms as well, so selling your other blessings for charms will be helpful to you later.

If you're looking for a quick reward, then this system is not for you, and you don't have to do it.

And to answer your most recent post- the blessing you can use on yourself does cost charm points each time you use it, but it's a 3 hour blessing and it's not like you'll be using it 24 hours a day.

tajmahal62- at the Wishing Well, under Goddess Belief, there is an option to "Exchange for Crystal or Prestige". It takes 10 charm points to make one crystal. One rose in the cash shop equals 10 charm, it costs 10 crystals- sweet talk a casher into sending a couple your way for a fair price.

FawkinGifted (ha, nice borderline name right there, just noticed that), it's going to take a while for the system to sink in. People asked for buffs, and they got them. But, the only free buffs will always be the priest buffs (wouldn't want them to be completely obsolete would we?). Again, it'll take some sweet talking to get the cashers to share the love, but even they will realize that other people working on their buffs will help them too. There's so much variety that you can get a buff for anything you need- not sure how high the Luck buff goes, but it might be enough to get the 50 luck achievement, pdef heavy chars will find matk dungeon bosses much easier with a nice mdef blessing. My opinion is, in the short term people are going to feel like it's pointless and spend a lot of time complaining about the cash factor, but in the long run, it's got some serious payoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2476675 View Post
                              as I'm learning about this event it's getting better and better, I hope that I'm wrong but do they want people to spend money on blessings that can't be used on yourself and when you get to the last blessing you have to pay each time you use it???
                              if they do make it cost charm to use it when the coupon thing gets implemented it will be easy

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                              Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

• tajmahal62- at the Wishing Well, under Goddess Belief, there is an option to "Exchange for Crystal or Prestige". It takes 10 charm points to make one crystal. One rose in the cash shop equals 10 charm, it costs 10 crystals- sweet talk a casher into sending a couple your way for a fair price.
                                ok will do
                                User:Patrick2675
                                Class:Mage
                                Guild:thenemy
                                Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
                                X