[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Destination View Post
    GM, why a charm must be purchased using a crystal?
    if the person does not have a crystal so he can not buy the charm is not it? and can not use it for other people blees.

Please charms can be purchased using gold.
    Free players can buy roses from casher for ingame gold so whats the problem?

Comment

• its all about the money. upgrading godess system costs too much crystal unless you are willing to be online 24hrs and 7 days a week waiting for your loyalty to fill up. the only good thing you can get so far is the title bonus of 20% droprate. which costs around 4k-5k crystal depending on how long you are willing to wait.
      "Cut, Once Committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment, Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with Certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow Through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. " -Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Novel.

Comment

• I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

Comment

• how to earn charm points without spending crystals?

Comment

• hey...got a question...I've maxed out all the Goddess's Servant blessings... how do you get to Votary? Do you need Prestige to get it? if so how much?

Comment

• For goddess of glory please make blessing of music level 5 (devotee) more crit % and more crit damage than the lower (votary) blessing of fire.

Comment

• what if you dont have any crystal

Comment

• Ok guyz listen up
                  As much as I hated this event when it started. i finally realized that this is not a bad event at all. Yes its true that Casher will gain advantage by been able to spend up the buff faster than any other ppl (which game doesn’t anyway).
                  For a non-cashier player it will be tough to get this buff and I agree but if u are patient enough u can up the buff but it definitely took a lot of time.(you guyz shouldn’t really complain coz in order for you to play the game free, the game company needed to make money. No money = no server maintainance = no game for you guyz)
                  Whining about a cashier player been uber strong is quite pointless becoz without this sugar daddy this game will never been able to enjoy by anyone at all.
                  Yes I see that we need to spend crystal on charm to get the buff and ppl are complaining about the self buff which cost charm. I would say after doing the calculation for a month u basically need around 450 crystal or 200+ crystal to activate this buff. (which means any casual VIP player could maintain the self-buff at the end). What I mean by casual VIP player is people that only spend on VIP and never top up for crystal. It might be slow but at least the buff is obtainable.
                  Why do u guyz even need this buff to be 24 hours baffle me..If you guyz are smart enough, just take the 3 hours buff n u can ram through almost all the dungeon in 3 hours by starting ur hardest dungeon 1st to the easiest.
                  And for those non cashier who cant upgrade the buff u can always get the buff by buying roses from ppl and ask the cashier for the buff…be smart only take the final strongest buff. Non cashier doesn’t need to even upgrade the buff but could still enjoy the buff for free anyway..
                  And 1 more advantage of this buff is that u guyz are saving yourself from upgrading certain soul. Its especially important for non cashier player as u have a limited access for soul.
                  I like how ppl complaining about been unable to upgrade this upgrade that all the time and its tough to do it especially those low level player. For me spending a small amount of money for VIP status is a better option than hammering on crystal top-up.
                  Frag weapon ppl claim to be only cash player heaven and I beg to differ as I personally up my earthen bow to VII with ease without spending a single dime of crystal for it. (and I dun even need to look at the market for FSE I juz hunt and grind everything).. You might be saying I can only go earth but if I wan I can go superior anytime I want. Its just to say how badly and fast you guyz wanted those things. the key word here is PATIENT.

Comment

• Originally posted by kurazha82 View Post
                    Ok guyz listen up
                    As much as I hated this event when it started. i finally realized that this is not a bad event at all. Yes its true that Casher will gain advantage by been able to spend up the buff faster than any other ppl (which game doesn’t anyway).
                    For a non-cashier player it will be tough to get this buff and I agree but if u are patient enough u can up the buff but it definitely took a lot of time.(you guyz shouldn’t really complain coz in order for you to play the game free, the game company needed to make money. No money = no server maintainance = no game for you guyz)
                    Whining about a cashier player been uber strong is quite pointless becoz without this sugar daddy this game will never been able to enjoy by anyone at all.
                    Yes I see that we need to spend crystal on charm to get the buff and ppl are complaining about the self buff which cost charm. I would say after doing the calculation for a month u basically need around 450 crystal or 200+ crystal to activate this buff. (which means any casual VIP player could maintain the self-buff at the end). What I mean by casual VIP player is people that only spend on VIP and never top up for crystal. It might be slow but at least the buff is obtainable.
                    Why do u guyz even need this buff to be 24 hours baffle me..If you guyz are smart enough, just take the 3 hours buff n u can ram through almost all the dungeon in 3 hours by starting ur hardest dungeon 1st to the easiest.
                    And for those non cashier who cant upgrade the buff u can always get the buff by buying roses from ppl and ask the cashier for the buff…be smart only take the final strongest buff. Non cashier doesn’t need to even upgrade the buff but could still enjoy the buff for free anyway..
                    And 1 more advantage of this buff is that u guyz are saving yourself from upgrading certain soul. Its especially important for non cashier player as u have a limited access for soul.
                    I like how ppl complaining about been unable to upgrade this upgrade that all the time and its tough to do it especially those low level player. For me spending a small amount of money for VIP status is a better option than hammering on crystal top-up.
                    Frag weapon ppl claim to be only cash player heaven and I beg to differ as I personally up my earthen bow to VII with ease without spending a single dime of crystal for it. (and I dun even need to look at the market for FSE I juz hunt and grind everything).. You might be saying I can only go earth but if I wan I can go superior anytime I want. Its just to say how badly and fast you guyz wanted those things. the key word here is PATIENT.
                    i have to say this but im a goddess' votary now and i havent paid a dime nor a penny it was quite easy u do one offer tht requires u do a survey which would eventually give me 127 xtals then i do video foffers in the mean time as the video offers respond in seconds

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                    Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

• Originally posted by aoiarcher View Post
                      i have to say this but im a goddess' votary now and i havent paid a dime nor a penny it was quite easy u do one offer tht requires u do a survey which would eventually give me 127 xtals then i do video foffers in the mean time as the video offers respond in seconds
                      I find that hard to believe .... ive spent 10k crystals just to get to devotee .... so unless you got loads of free crystals with these offers then your lieing.

Comment

• Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
                        I find that hard to believe .... ive spent 10k crystals just to get to devotee .... so unless you got loads of free crystals with these offers then your lieing.
                        Sorry breh, but it doesn't require that many Crystals to even get to Votary.
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• no idea..it only cost around 300+ to get into devotee and currently i have spend around 500+ on votary.. 3 fire and 3 wind..
                          i dun see how u need to spend 10K juz to reach devotee level..

and if guyz realize..
                          the servant buff u juz need 10 upgrades
                          the votary 15 upgrades
                          devotee max out...

like i say..patient is important if you doesnt wanna spend **** loads of crystal...

Comment

• In Short:

This endeavor begins by choosing a faith or Goddess to believe in of which whoes blessings can be acquired by trading charms. As stated above: Charms can be gained by trading your blessings to players, so there is a way of acquiring charm without having to purchase it via rose from the Goddess shop using crystals. Like anything else in this game it's all about patience and perseverance. You'll be able to upgrade and gain additional blessings via loyalty points which ripens and increase with age. The longer you believe in your Goddess the more blessings she will bestow upon you. If you understand how the honor system works than you are not far from understanding this aspect of the game. The only difference is that you play a role in distributing the blessings of your Goddess much like how religion works in today's societies. In that same understanding as a servant of your Goddess you become a servant of the people by bestowing upon them her blessings and instilling in them hope and strength giving them reason to have faith in her wisdom choosing her as the way to true redemption.

Good luck my Vidalian Warriors.

-Lord Draco-
                            Last edited by Dracopsylocke; 08-27-2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• what if u dont have any crystals.u need 10 to even
                              learn a blessings

Comment

• lol i would love to know which noob spent 10k xstals on the goddess system
                                i could see how it could cost a couple thousand but 10k? really

Comment

Working...
                                X