No announcement yet.

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you buy loyalty items, then buy all the blessings from each box and max them all to lvl5, it could easily take over 10k crystals. If you do only what is required to get to the next tier, and only what is required for the next goddess upgrade, it's not nearly that expensive.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• How many crystal in total spent so u can get self blessing buff?? not include buy charm or loyalty. only pure crystal need to unlock.
      Last edited by antz7788; 08-27-2012, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Patience is a virtue, if that one who spend 10k is the one on my server who start selling high level blessings after 2mins server online ( after maintenance ) and get free torch form goddess comfort. Then he must spend lots of xstal to buy charm points n loyalty points.

Comment

• Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
          I find that hard to believe .... ive spent 10k crystals just to get to devotee .... so unless you got loads of free crystals with these offers then your lieing.
          i did -_- even though the videos give 2-10 xtals it all adds up

the 1st upgrade = 10xtals 2nd =22 3rd=35 4th =57 5th =85 so 209 xtals for the first i think then repeat for 418 xtals for devotee 10k is way too much of an overexaggeration
          Last edited by aoiarcher; 08-28-2012, 04:47 AM.

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
          Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

• It's possible to get enough free crystal from free offers to get enough crystal to get to devotee, I've done it. Racked up 2k crystal without paying a dime for them. It can be done, time consuming, annoying, 2/3 of them don't work, but it can be done. And I didn't spend a dime on the free crystal offers either.
            The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

• gimme casting speed +100% plz

Comment

• Hello Everyone...To GMs

You Guys Should do event Gold to Crystal. Most of people can't afford to buy Crystal in the Kind of event..Hope you guys work in my request.

Comment

• Why i cant upgrade to goddess of devote , i already follow the requirement to make it to lv 5 blessing, i took blessing of heart lv 5 , shadow lv 5 ,but the statue said that i need certain blessing level.Could someone help me

IdiotSavant
                  Sullendunes
                  Last edited by philipwu; 08-29-2012, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• I have a request to people who don't want to spend money and who, like me, can never seem to work the free crystal options. Sit back, keep leveling the other stuff that will make you stronger, and watch for any changes to the system. Every major update they have implemented thus far has gone through a mini beta stage in which all the testing was conducted. Even newer players should remember the problems encountered by the Fragarach system's release. Wait and let cashers waste their money on a game instead of life.
                    I order you to die. You have no hope. I am the shadows lurking in your vision, and the monsters hiding underneath your bed. I am your nightmare.

Comment

• GM help me , i already spent crystal but cant advance to goddess of devote arggg , i heard the statue is misleading ... ,which blessing should i maxed to get to goddess of devote ?
                      Last edited by philipwu; 08-30-2012, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• how to do self buff for Aurora
                        Ranger - Edi
                        A1-Arabic
                        S13

Comment

• I am Dawn goddess follower on votary level now... Just want to know, how to use the blessing for myself ? And how about if i wanna give my blessings to my friends for free ? can i do that ? This blessings quite confusing me... Moreover i just need to know, i don't read the requirement for upper level, so i just level up 5/5 for each blessings for goddess servant ( left and right hand side ) so, how is the blessings works ? do i get only 1 line 2 blessings skills or 2 line 4 blessings skills if i buff myself/other players ?

Comment

• Suggestions:
                            1 Add roses to the daily hunt, or make an event for them
                            2 Use CE instead of crystal to purchase the blessings (massive amounts of CE to warrant use of our vials. [Cash shop item])
                            3 Remove charm for crystal (If the switch to CE is done)

By switching to an already free resource removes the giving away of a resource that was otherwise paid for. Granted it's not a lot, but you're not maximizing your dime. You created the blessing system to be utilized, so why limit it. Switch to the free resource and it will be utilized more, and a new demand for shop items will come forth where the cashers will pay for what the non cashers can't. Also the charm will flow more freely instead of receive 10 and trade for 1 crystal then wait for 10 more that will probably not come.
                            IGN: Rowyn
                            Class: Priest (hybrid)
                            Lvl: 54
                            Guild: Winterfell
                            Server: Bearpaw Valley
                            Alts: none

Comment

• no one is forcing you guys to get d goddess buffs,...

Comment

• its just a **** event tanks for nothing i like the old 1 beter

Comment

Working...
                                X