No announcement yet.

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not like u can't play the game to the fullest without the goddess system, give those ppl that spend cash and actually support the game something

Comment

• wow..awesome....when wan close this even??

Comment

• Lets just wait guys on how they can make changes on these. I know they are reading your post, they are just not giving response to it because they are busy but definitely they are reading it. So just keep your cool, there response will be seen if they make some changes on this system and we will know that by this coming weeks. Be patient.

Me encanta publicar ideas en el foro.
        Last edited by Greendaryl; 08-25-2012, 08:53 AM.
        "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
        Character Name: Margareta
        Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
        :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
        Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
        Genbu Rider

:mad:
        Helpful Threads:

Comment

• Pls have a look at my forum under Feedback

Comment

• So basically....you guys....want everything free and easy....i understand that some can get free xstals which is not hard to do...i have gotten a few hundred over last day myself....I also understand that some countrys are not given the option to optain free xstals..much harder for you guys....but do you guys also understand that roses can be bought with gold for charm pnts....they only cost 10 xstals so cashiers on yor server should be selln them what 5 to 10 gold max....also yes cashiers have better blessings....why you ask? Should they get higher blessings faster? They spent the money...We all love cs obviously...and servers cost money to run..Without cashiers the game would surely die i have no doubt in my mind about that...I for one will have my goddess system maxed out next time i get paid....why? So that my guild can conquer all lvls of ladder......so that we can rock in seng and avernal realms...so we can have fun in land grab.....This system is a huge diffrence in battles...you are not suppose to upgrade it fast unless you spend xstals. It makes a giant diffrence in almsot every event...and those cashiers...you complan about...can not bless themselves until they are maxed out...so the public is reaping the benifets from their blessings...As far as im concerned its not only an amazn system but it helps everyone out not just a select few...those cashiers are giving you non cashiers awesome blessings...and what you had to spend 20 gold for 20 charm for a devotee blessing....why all the cryn?

Amnesianight (Mhie's wife) Server 27

Comment

• i think this is kind of cool. i only recently started messing with it. i am a "casher" if you want to put it that way. i am a little frustrated at the fact that i need to spend my xstals to upgrade my blessings. i really wish you would lower the amount needed for this. i would much rather spend 1k xstals on an outfit or mount than to "nickel and dime" them away. i will add more later as i mess with it more :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by adrianlin20 View Post
                Umm.. no offence, but So basically the Mods and GMs are ignoring us or what? so far 32 pages of suggestions and feedback to change the system and i don't see a damn gd reply to answer our questions!
                "No offence", but you don't read.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname3 View Post
                  its confusing @.@
                  yes its confusing...but the thing that bothers me is if Im paying crystals to obtain something it should last for MORE then 3 hours....just another cash cow fo R2 it appears.....

Comment

• Originally posted by WENCHYsHEAL View Post
                    yes its confusing...but the thing that bothers me is if Im paying crystals to obtain something it should last for MORE then 3 hours....just another cash cow fo R2 it appears.....
                    If it's confusing, then please direct your attention to THIS THREAD for a simplified version.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• Good one for cashers
                      IGN:Spell
                      Server:Tundara
                      Level:65
                      Class:Mage
                      Guild: DragonOfFate

Comment

• Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                        "No offence", but you don't read.
                        vt where is all of the other staff and mods

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                        Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

• i am happy the wishing well has a perpose

Comment

• ehem! money. makes the world go round. Quitting is the answer to this game.

Comment

• I for one am not a casher and have, by utilizing the free xtals offers, made my buffs 2nd tier and level 4. I don't mind this because I can actually do it. Also when u spend ur xtals u are also able to recieve the godess blessing from using them. got 30 HW for free from this and in the process of getting the 2500 pack also.lmao. great event but could u fix some of the videos. Not all are rewarding the crystal promised.

It's not the breaths in life that matter; but the moments that take it away that matter most
                              IGN: DeathNyte
                              Server: S6
                              Guild: BekY@ AGM
                              Level: 65 Dancer (38.7k BR)

Comment

• `i overseen this thread...
                                I thought it was like the Summer Goddess, etc....

another exciting (?) feature of the game...
                                i should try this.....`
                                (S24) Machie
                                Class: Hybrid Knight
                                Guild: (S24) GeneiRyodan
                                (Guild Master)
                                Server: Tundara
                                (S24)BladeEye's Wife

`the two most important days in your Life
                                are the day you are BORN, and the day you find out WHY... - Mark Twain`

Comment

Working...
                                X