Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Idiot's Guide to Goddess System!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vlats
    replied
    so we can't use the goddess until we buy it from another character

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    .. im already a votary.. Goddess of War.

Anybody Knows How to be a Devotee?
    Same way you became a Votary, by leveling up two specific blessings to 5 and visiting the wishing well. When you try to advance to the next tier at the wishing well, it will tell you which 2 blessings you need.

Leave a comment:

• ulyssis
    replied
    its not fair for those who's not a cash players...:'(

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    .. im already a votary.. Goddess of War.

Anybody Knows How to be a Devotee?

Leave a comment:

• grjonagrautur
    replied
    Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    press C, by your stats.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
    any1 figured out the total crystals and loyalty needed to get to the lvl 5 self buff? im intrested in knowing
    Luckily I did the cake event so I got a lot of bonus roses, and I started upgrading now (first level. Goddess' Servant). I'm not even done yet, but:
    blessing of magic 1
    (magic attack +1)
    10 crystal
    7 loyalty

blessing of magic 2
    (magic attack +2)
    22 crystal
    7 loyalty

blessing of magic 3
    (magic attack +4)
    37 crystal
    12 loyalty

blessing of magic 4
    (magic attack +6)
    57 crystal
    19 loyalty

After reaching level 4 you are already at 126 crystal, and 45 loyalty (but I didn't pay attention to see if your loyalty actually decreases when you buy a blessing level). For only one type of blessing, and remember you need to get two all the way to level 5 to go to step two (Goddess' Votary).

Edit: I found out the shop thing is correct, if someone "buys" your blessing using charm points, you receive their charm points, so that is a way to get charm even without paying money and after the rose event is over.
    Last edited by grjonagrautur; 09-08-2012, 10:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by grjonagrautur View Post
    Where can I see how many charm points I have? And I imagine that if someone buys your blessing, you get "paid" their charm points?
    press C, by your stats.

Leave a comment:

• grjonagrautur
    replied
    Where can I see how many charm points I have? And I imagine that if someone buys your blessing, you get "paid" their charm points?

Leave a comment:

• R21892248
    replied
    Originally posted by plottarion View Post
    Yeah? i too want change goddess! Wrong click/ Have here this option? i don`t find ^(
    You can buy Faith Reset Card in cash shop for 200 crystals to chae goddess.

Leave a comment:

• plottarion
    replied
    Originally posted by shikii View Post
    hi i would like to know if i can change my goddess coz i click the wrong goddess icon it should be dawn not war..pls
    Yeah? i too want change goddess! Wrong click/ Have here this option? i don`t find ^(

Leave a comment:

• R21892248
    replied
    Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
    Um...i have 10 points into my first Goddess Servent. But i cant move onto volatary. It wont let me upgrade
    First, make sure you have the 2 correct blessings (must be of the same side)

If you have the correct ones, go to wishing well, pick the name of your goddess, choose to become a votary. That will unlock your votary blessings and grant you the title.

Leave a comment:

• ragex0411
    replied
    Um...i have 10 points into my first Goddess Servent. But i cant move onto volatary. It wont let me upgrade

Leave a comment:

• hunterjbm
    replied
    Yep, i'm thinking this game will be another failure in the next couple months. Poorly managed by greed. Why would a person spend 7$ a month on VIP for an unbalanced game if they could just spend 10$ on a pay to play that is actually guaranteed to be fair to all? I'm not going to be purchasing my children a year on this game for Christmas, think i'll bring em over too WoW.

Leave a comment:

• ragex0411
    replied
    any1 figured out the total crystals and loyalty needed to get to the lvl 5 self buff? im intrested in knowing

Leave a comment:

• shikii
    replied
    hi i would like to know if i can change my goddess coz i click the wrong goddess icon it should be dawn not war..pls

Leave a comment:

• R2703115
    replied
    It would be easier if we could actually sell and buy stuff with crystals

Leave a comment:

Working...
X