Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Idiot's Guide to Goddess System!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuneScythe
    replied
    Most can't, especially the kids who play it..

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by thelizard98 View Post
    .............. so what ur saying is the goddes is only for vips or ppl wth crystals
    Not entirely fully Casher-status/VIP-Status.

Like I said. When Roses become a major part of this economy (which most likely it will because of the price it will hold when selling it), then it won't be 99% impossible as it is now.

Leave a comment:

• thelizard98
    replied
    .............. so what ur saying is the goddes is only for vips or ppl wth crystals

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by RuneScythe View Post
    Nice and all but this is too overly based on the need for Crystals which many of us are unable to purchase and there's a lot of difficulty with the 'Free Crystal' area as well. It seems to most of us that you don't even gain Crystal from this whatsoever as the only way to gain charm is to use CRYSTAL! Do you plan to give away Crystals or Charm points in the near future or how long will this event last..?
    This is the newest content implemented in the game. So, permanent content - and working on finding new ways to obtain Charm Points.

Leave a comment:

• RuneScythe
    replied
    Nice and all but this is too overly based on the need for Crystals which many of us are unable to purchase and there's a lot of difficulty with the 'Free Crystal' area as well. It seems to most of us that you don't even gain Crystal from this whatsoever as the only way to gain charm is to use CRYSTAL! Do you plan to give away Crystals or Charm points in the near future or how long will this event last..?

Leave a comment:

• Rosie26
    replied
    i want to know how the players that dont have cash to spend are going to be able to do this

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Red Roses are most likely to be a major part of the economy - so when those come into play, then enjoy yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• SlapYoSelf
    replied
    THE ONLY PROBLEM IS YOU STILL NEED TO BUY CRYSTAL CUZ U NEED CRYSTAL TO DO UP GRADE U COULD HAVE 10k LOalty pts and it dont mean squat unless u have 10 crystal for first upgrade. lol unless R2 has free crystal evet whick would be smart so everyone can get used to new system not a lot of people are going to buy its a strick cashing only event or add-on which almost takes out 80% for the people or more. Fail on r2 part i think. if the benifits where for us it would have been better. like second part to soul or something

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    For what it's worth. Level 5 Skystrike/Divine Retribution/Dawn are 12 minimum for me.

Leave a comment:

• Doralin
    replied
    tq so much. its help alot. tq tq

Leave a comment:

Working...
X