[Guide] How to solo dungeons - All class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crizlord132 View Post
    Umm can anyone tell me best equipment for rogue.(that means armor set + weapon). Also can the rogue build suggested actually solo all dungeons.If not than plz suggest a link to the build. Lastly plz suggest a good weapon for knight. Thanks in advance.
    It depends if you plan to use your toon for PvP for not - Savage and Slayer gears are namely for PvP, whereas level sets (Epic Ethereal, Bloodforged, Nightshade, etc.) are not. It's really a personal preference until you reach level 100+ where most players will switch over to Purgatory. In terms of weapon, acquire a frag and work on it. It is the best weapon for every class assuming you upgrade it (Superior > Perfect > Auguric).

Comment

knight guide just familiar to all copy paste writings all over google search, any way if u keep 1 end, 2 str u made biggest mistake till u reset attributes...... best way to use knight in dungs is ALL end and str from fruits and soul, takes time but if u try u get why, any way to put points on str for knight is waste of time

Comment

Ahh I remember when rogues were weak in pvp as nobody pit full agility.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

It said all class , where is the beast master guide? Why the familiars of spirit tree have int maxed out? Does it have any relation to master"s stat?no one have asked where is the beast master guide
          Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
          Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
          Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

Originally posted by R24736521 View Post
            It said all class , where is the beast master guide? Why the familiars of spirit tree have int maxed out? Does it have any relation to master"s stat?no one have asked where is the beast master guide
            Considering that this thread is from 2012, it's only natural that it's missing the late Beastmaster class. Currently, there's only one beginner's guide to the newest class, of which can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....for-beginners)

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Considering that this thread is from 2012, it's only natural that it's missing the late Beastmaster class. Currently, there's only one beginner's guide to the newest class, of which can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....for-beginners)
              MISS reverie do you check every single thread every day? I didnt expect to get answer because after replying i noticed it is too old
              And this question came to my mind because i have also saw your recent replies to many old threads

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

Originally posted by R24736521 View Post
                MISS reverie do you check every single thread every day? I didnt expect to get answer because after replying i noticed it is too old
                And this question came to my mind because i have also saw your recent replies to many old threads

A moderator's purpose is to manage the forum. If there is a question or concern, I or any other available moderator will address it accordingly.

Comment

and wheres the BeastMaster

Comment

Originally posted by Origen12 View Post
                    and wheres the BeastMaster
                    see page 2"s last post
                    Last edited by Reverie; 04-06-2015, 04:17 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporsho2000 View Post
                      Priests will drag other to hell !! U kidding me...I killed tonnes of priests ... Easy to kill them XD
                      Priests are amazing. They have infinite mana and can deal tons of damage and have heals and aoe buffs. I kill people with Priests doing PvP.

Comment

ok bro dont mind , ur guide neeeds oo much editing like example u have wrote note instead of not , im gonna post the edited version here soon and will start a new thread with that

Comment

Working...
                        X