No announcement yet.

404 Not Found ngx_openresty/1.0.5.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Pleass Fix This 404 NOT FOUND IF you Not Want To leave this all player ^^

Comment

• 404 Not Found

ngx_openresty/1.0.5.1

Comment

• it let me log in yesterday for about 3 min then 404 not found lol
        Sync the Tempest, God-General of the Oracle Knights, shows no mercy.

Comment

• you should study every day!
          Sync the Tempest, God-General of the Oracle Knights, shows no mercy.

Comment

• hahhh ya .. if this happen again ill could slept eralier not thingking of anything about a event... r2 keep trying
            and come up to a solution maybe someday or not now but more following days

Comment

• damn...404 eRroR ...

******* 404 eRror is that.. damn!!! y should fix it?.. wer spending our time in your games but u did not make ur player a good game damn u all.... now i cant join IOB now damn u all GM moderator in this online... damn!!!!

Comment

• Thank you r2! For ruinning everyones iob!!

Comment

• demn.. i cant even log in on IOB.....>< this is so very ANNOYING R2!!!!
                  Name: (S46)Rhevie
                  Server: Glacial Planes
                  Class: Priest
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Pet: Burning Angel, Demon King, Golden Teddy Bear
                  Level: 140+

Comment

• I agree with you pal.. almost 2-3 days. but is seems were not receiving any response yet..

Comment

• yeah.. what all the GM do? always take the money, but never fix anything...

Comment

• 404 as soon as i try enter i.o.b. and now what can i do . . . i need the event

really u are not going to at least fix this bullcrap that is ruining my gameplay... . . i just lost two days worth of events cuz of this mess u need to clean up... i have purchased items for this game and i wont be playing if you dont fix it ... so no more cash to u and a law suit for failure to provide services rendered. really getting old .

Comment

• or at least update us on when you will compensate us for this .. although not everyone will be haveing issues and cant make up for the losr items and exp. as well as badges

Comment

• clear your cache and history and itll work

Comment

• clear your cache and history and itll work

Comment

• well this should make you relax. ur not the one who is experiencing that but u need is patience they trying what they can do .. their doing their jobs .. now for us we need to wait

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....117#post683117

Comment

Working...
                                X