Anyways on how to get a torch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyways on how to get a torch

Are there anyways on how to obtain a torch besides dragon hunt?

kill lots of mobs in areas lv 30-100&one will drop eventually, or with bonus packs from recharging crystal. or by asking worldchat if you can get in on a torch party

Comment

WEll if you are high level enough to kill level 50+ monsters then i suggest going to sacrificial plaza. I find that place one of the most spawning torches in this game.

Comment

umm not the torch that the monsters drop the torch item!

Comment

Buying them? I saw them on packs once.

Comment

Well anyways what kind of bonuses pack do monsters drop?

Comment

Comment

monsters will randomly drop equipment of varying type &quality or potions or possibly a gem. elites and bosses being best for that&giving more of each, world bosses of your level (no more then 5 above or below) will also drop varying nice items

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyCristoria View Post
                  Recharge bonus packs that you get when you buy crystals have torches in them. You can also purchase an 800 crystal Leveler Combo Pack, which contains 2 torches and a few other things. Sometimes there are torch events, where a special NPC in Starglade will sell a torch for 5g.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

kill mobs spam, sacrificial plaze using ice mage, thats what im doing.

Comment

dragon hunt
                      "Search, Observe, Read and Understand first!!" (SORU) :rolleyes:

Comment

i have items to spawn torch, i would like to sell them

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyCristoria View Post
                          `monsters do not drop the torch item itself (that is not used, if that's what you mean)...
                          they only drop torches and you'll just need to sit beside it to gain exp....
                          but not the item itself so that you can use the torch later whenever or wherever you want...

you can buy a Leveler Combo Pack (worth 800 crystals) from the Cash Shop, and it has Torchx2....`
                          Last edited by Machie; 06-10-2012, 07:25 AM.
                          (S24) Machie
                          Class: Hybrid Knight
                          Guild: (S24) GeneiRyodan
                          (Guild Master)
                          Server: Tundara
                          (S24)BladeEye's Wife

`the two most important days in your Life
                          are the day you are BORN, and the day you find out WHY... - Mark Twain`

Comment

Working...
                          X