wisdom in tenets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wisdom in tenets

I have used all my 22 pearl of wisdom once I reach level 50, and then when I open my tenets for the first time, my wisdom values turn to zero. This is a bug, please help me fix this situation. Its a waste that I did my daily event to get the 22 pow if I didn't get to use them on my tenets

You needed to open the tenet system before using wisdom to be able to gain wisdom from pearls.
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

File a ticket and hopefully be able to provide a screenshot for the pearls. They already know about that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
        You needed to open the tenet system before using wisdom to be able to gain wisdom from pearls.
        I realised now that I should've done so but I did not know that I need to open it first at that time.

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
        File a ticket and hopefully be able to provide a screenshot for the pearls. They already know about that problem.
        I've already file more than one ticket but nothing happens? How can I screenshot it when I didn't even know that this is gonna happen. Its already happen and I can't screenshots the evidence that I have 22 pow[bound] from the event

Comment

Originally posted by R22131520 View Post
          I realised now that I should've done so but I did not know that I need to open it first at that time.

I've already file more than one ticket but nothing happens? How can I screenshot it when I didn't even know that this is gonna happen. Its already happen and I can't screenshots the evidence that I have 22 pow[bound] from the event
          If you're honest with me about it and it was 22 Pearls of Wisdom, then I'll get it back for you.
          1. I need your character name and server.
          2. Whatever tickets you have, give it to me.
          3. I know many players don't really read the forums, but there was a thread I posted concerning the Pearls of Wisdom NOT to be used until Lv. 50 but anyways, it's still our fault for not preventing the usage of it until Lv. 50
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

They ARE prevented from being used until level 50. However, what should be prevented (and would have helped me not waste MINE)... is using them after level 50 until you open the book. Why do I have to jump through an unknown hoop, not to lose my stuff?)

Comment

u cant indeed use any pearls till lvl 50 reached i just tryed myself on my alt and it said lvl 50 required so how did he ended up losing 22 pearls lol O.O ?

Comment

From what I've read from other players, you might have to open up the Tenets interface first?
                To be honest, I don't know, but I've been getting reports slowly on this issue.
                So if anyone has an issue with this, they need to file a support case ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                  From what I've read from other players, you might have to open up the Tenets interface first?
                  To be honest, I don't know, but I've been getting reports slowly on this issue.
                  So if anyone has an issue with this, they need to file a support case ticket.
                  Yes that is correct, you need to open the Tenets when you are level 50 before using any Pearls or you get no wisdom at all.
                  'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Up until one or two maintenances ago you could use the pearls before opening the tenet chart and waste your pearls. Now they fixed that bug and you can no longer d-click them until you are level 50. However, if you don't open the book first, after level 50 ,you are flushing your pearls down the crapper... as well as ANY you were supposed to gain from ladder, dailies, etc. I lost many on both of those problems...The problem however, is exactly as said above... Exactly how do you prove something that you didn't know to begin with? If you knew to screen shot it, then you would know you had to crack the book. Pretty serious set of shortsighted bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by KaiWardin View Post
                      Up until one or two maintenances ago you could use the pearls before opening the tenet chart and waste your pearls. Now they fixed that bug and you can no longer d-click them until you are level 50. However, if you don't open the book first, after level 50 ,you are flushing your pearls down the crapper... as well as ANY you were supposed to gain from ladder, dailies, etc. I lost many on both of those problems...The problem however, is exactly as said above... Exactly how do you prove something that you didn't know to begin with? If you knew to screen shot it, then you would know you had to crack the book. Pretty serious set of shortsighted bugs.
                      I like to take the word of the consumer seriously and honestly.
                      I follow the Golden Rule in certain occasions where it says "The Customer Is Always Right" but that isn't true all the time anyways.
                      As long as that player is completely honest with me - then I'll help them get back the pearls that was rightfully theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by KaiWardin View Post
                        I use my pow 22 after I reach level 50 but I didn't open my tenets yet, and after I used up all 22 I then open my tenets for the first time and I saw my wisdom points dropped to zero. My ticket number? I forgot them although I have filed three ticket now, I'll file a new ticket and save its number now. Sorry that I'm such a trouble...

Comment

server:[s66] Nightmoor Hollow > Category: In-game Issues > Character Name: Lutfi > Level-In game:50
                          25612[ticket number]

I have used all my 22 pearl of wisdom AFTER I reach level 50 and I DID NOT open my tenets interface yet. After I used up all of them, then I open My tenets only to found out that my wisdom points dropped to zero. I have been collecting the 22 pearl of wisdom daily from the event.

I have a [vip] and has spent a bit of my money in this game but I felt discouraged to play now because of the bugs in my tenets... its been three days since that happened.

Comment

I have recently reach level 50 again, having rebirthed. It was good to see that i had accumulated a nice amount of Wisdom from doing daily ladder and delivery. I saved the event pearls in case there was a problem with not obtaining the Wisdom as my Tenet was closed due to my low level, even though i was am on the Eidolon Stage. So it would seem that once the Tenet system has been activated, it remains so even after a scion/eidolon rebirth when you cannot update it.

Comment

On Bloodshed Hollow Server, as someone who reads the forums a little; when i noticed the Pearls of Wisdom were being offered as a reward, i made several World Chat Shouts as to the danger of opening them before activating the Tenets System. One could harp on about how there should have been a system wide notice put up; but still those players who were wise to the situation could have announced it to their gaming server or guildmates or in my case - my guildmate ... still recruiting

Comment

Working...
                              X