No announcement yet.

Tenets to OP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and aza's right too. the cashers are the ones that really care. everyone else can make alts.
    My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
    Character ~ I'm never telling~
    Guild ~ That would institute telling~
    Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Tenets is stupid because, cashers cash and become nearly invincible to non cashers, non cashers get sick of it and quit. No free players=cashers get bored and quit. No players=no game.
      What are bugs?

Comment

i got Element tenet with the snowman bosses from christmas exchanging 20k+ charm for crystals there are options lol u just gotta be smart
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
        Server: Eternal Sanctum
        Class: Rogue
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 150
        Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
        Wings: Demon Lord +4
        Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
        Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
        Pixie : Celestial
        Nobility: Emperor
        Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
        Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

What sucks is the fact that most top cashers in my server are terrible bullies, and this tenet thing just gives them even more freeway to do their whims. Doesn't help that they're basically monopolizing the market of tenets (i.e. purchasing them far above normal price), thus renders us, normal players who can only afford tenet by in-game money bite our thumb

Comment

Originally posted by RexTec View Post
            Cash to win? I've seen many succesful noncasher, so you sir, are a part of the dumbmasses society
            to win not to be successful.... now go to bed kiddo

Comment

Working...
            X