Indigo blight guide for newbies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indigo blight guide for newbies

The indigo blight dungeon is available at level 25. There is no way to miss knowing about this dungeon. You get two pop ups to tell you about it

Click image for larger version

Name:	cropped.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	1745277Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 25 screen shot.png
Size:	485.8 KB
ID:	1745278

when you reach lvl 25 you can create a party by clicking on the party icon on the bottom right of your screen. once you have done this you can enter the dungeon alone if you like but its always fun with friends. ^^ its tempting to fight the first monster you see but i dont recommend it. you will find that the monsters here are stronger than all the monsters you have fought so far. i recommend you follow the path i will post below.

Name:	blightpath.jpg
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	1745280

once you reach the end of that path, make sure you get the boss alone for a smooth and easy dungeon finish. after which you will be handsomely rewarded. i wont spoil the rewards for you new players but one item in particular can sell for some good in game money. (hint: Purified Crystals) After you have killed the boss and collected your rewards you may either leave the dungeon by talking to the npc (non player character) at the beginning of the map or by simply disbanding or leaving your party. you may also opt for killing the remaining monsters which will provide you with some decent exp.

Name:	boss.jpg
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	1745281

Post Script: you can mount and unmount your mount (which will be a baby turtle unless you bought some mount upgrade tokens) by pressing the "z" button.
    Post Post Script: This guide does not guarantee that you will beat the dungeon boss. however i am sure you will do just fine.
    Last edited by jesmex2; 02-09-2014, 12:54 AM.
    (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
    lvl 100 scion Mage
    Mount: Purple Chicken
    Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
    Wings: Angel Lords
    Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

Originally posted by jesmex2 View Post
    Post Script: you can mount and unmount your mount (which will be a baby turtle unless you bought some mount upgrade tokens) by pressing the "z" button.
    If you're on the Baby Turtle, Black Panther, or Rabid Raccoon, you will [automatically] be dismounted when you engage in battle simply because those are non-battle mounts. Don't try to get back on it. XD

Comment

I like this guide, all the guides people make are for old players and directed towards experienced players, at least from what I've seen. +1 keep up the new player support.
      What are bugs?

Comment

It also teaches the basics of bypassing mobs, something very important for newbies to do in order to do dungeons. So hey, whatevs.

Comment

Yes yes yes, finally i could do indigo blight wooooooooo!
          Character name: S61 YG
          Class: Shadow Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon Lv.50
          Guild: Evil
          Soul: 700
          Major Pets: Super Demon, Teeka and Megasaurus.
          Mount :Gorrila Titan

Comment

You might wanna add that any newbie trying to attempt this will be rewarded handsomely--for a noob. :3 even 1 PC goes a looooong way on my server mass.aka, they're about 7g average atm...Which reminds me; PC event is NEEDED!

Comment

thank you all for the support, ill add in some of your suggestions. If anyone wants to add anything else please do tell me.
              (S68) chemist
              Class: Mage
              Plane: Mortal
              Mount: Baby turtle
              Pets: Bone dragon, Super Angel
              Profession: Being Fancy xD
              (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
              lvl 100 scion Mage
              Mount: Purple Chicken
              Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
              Wings: Angel Lords
              Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

Comment

How to solo the Indigo Blight as a lvl 25 Hybrid Mage w/ Blizzard in 15 mins or less:
                1. Get buffed. Granted I always used Holy Protection 8, but 6 alone is probably overkill.
                2. Get about 50% of the monsters to follow you. Just let them hit you for now.
                3. Turn around and go Blizzard on them mofos.
                4. Repeat 2 & 3 for the remaining 50% of the monsters (not including the boss).
                5. Go ham on the boss.
                I think this is what I used to do. I don't remember much about my build tho.
                Kinda new here

Going for a hybrid Mage build. Ice AoE, Fire DPS, Blink 5, Various offense perks, and every last attribute point going to Intelligence. I know that's not every clear but I don't quite know what it'll be ether.

Comment

Holy Protection lvl8, seems legit for newbies on a newest server.
                  CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Working...
                  X