Guide to Revenant's Vault for New Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide to Revenant's Vault for New Players

If you are here reading this its most likely because you are at least level 30 and about to take on Revenant's Vault. RV for short. (other acronyms include NM for Nightmare, MUTS for mount upgrade tokens, HW for heroic wings, FSE for frageron soul essence.) Let us begin.

Welcome brave adventurers to my fancy little guide on how to move through and deal with the mobs (monsters) and Bosses that you will encounter in Revenant's Vault. The dungeon first becomes available as soon as you reach level 30. You can find it for yourself or you can wait for the quest that will ask you to go into the Revenant's vault and kill undead corpsewalkers and undead escapees. Join these two very brave adventureres, Taro and Flerklerk as they take on the dreaded Revenant's vault full of ghosts and ghouls, the undead and lost souls! (*this guide is not for the faint of heart.*) These two brave adventurers volunteered for my guide however, i highly suggest you make a party with at least one healer (priest) one tank (knight with the protection skill tree) and one dps(damage per second). Trios are the best for beginners since you have less people to divide the loots by but like they say, "The more the merrier."

Click image for larger version

Name:	vault1taro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	1745450

as you can see above our two brave adventurers have only just entered the dungeon. Dont worry, you will not be attacked immediately after entering the dungeon. you can either fight your way through the mobs to the first boss or you can bypass all the mobs which i highly recommend. It saves you a ton of time. so you mount up and follow the path below.

Name:	mounted.jpg
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	1745451 Click image for larger version

Name:	vault6path.jpg
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	1745452

Once you reach the end of the path i have set out for you, you will encounter the first dungeon boss in Revenant's Vault. The Fearsome Bonecrusher ( any guesses on how he got his name? just a thought guys.) Bonecrusher packs a serious punch or in his case drops down the axe. Bonecrusher deals alot of Physical damage so a tank is preferable. Highly recommended that you bring along a healer or he will waste away your potions and health reserves if not kill you. here is a close up of Bonecrusher.

Name:	bonecrusher.jpg
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	1745453

Once you have beaten the fearsome Bonecrusher the next boss becomes available but you have a few dozen mobs in the way before you reach him. once again you can choose to either fight all the mobs or follow my path. FYI you dont have to follow my path exactly.

Name:	vault8neratul.jpg
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	1745454

Once you have reached the end of the path or have cleared the mobs you will come to the second boss, the Neratul the Forgotten. keeper of lost souls. he devours the souls of adventurers who were not ready to face his lost magic art. i highly suggest that you keep the rocks to your back when facing Neratul or you will learn the hard way as these two brave adventurers did that Neratul the Forgotten can push you away and it hurts.>.<
    (side note: Neratul casts a debility buff which causes you to lose a certain amount of hp after 12 seconds. this can be removed if you have a pet with the skill purification.)

Name:	Neratul.jpg
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1745455 Click image for larger version

Name:	mistakes.jpg
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	1745456

Once you have defeated Neratul the Forgotten and his lost magic the final boss becomes available. now you can clear the mobs or bypass them by following the path i have set below. pretty easy, just follow the line to reach the flag.

Name:	vault10vega.jpg
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	1745457

The Final Boss in Revenant's Vault, Vega the Mad. Vega the Mad does not hit as hard as Bonecrusher nor does he possess any lost magic like Neratul. He is in my opinion the easiest boss in the dungeon. He does however posses one skill that can become very bothersome. Silence. He has the ability to silence not just one person but every person in your party close to him. This means your healer cannot heal for a few seconds. He can also hurt your other party members that are within range of him. so good luck with that one.

Name:	vegathemad.jpg
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	1745458

If you have managed to defeat Vega the Mad congratulate yourselves or self on clearing the Revenant's Vault dungeon. now pick up your loot and get on out of there.

Name:	loots.jpg
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	1745459

some of the loots you can expect to find. (nightmare mode) Flawed gems as seen pictured above. Level 1 fruit formulas, Heroic Wings, lvl 30 gear, Epic Ethereal Shards, FSE, socketing rods, pet equipment, muts and other goodies.

Post Script: my two brave adventurers were rewarded handsomely. as you can clearly see they are not prepared to face Nightmare mode. they did die a few times but i assure you that it was well worth it.

Post Post Script: this guide does not guarantee that you will clear the dungeon, it does not in any way suggest you can clear the vault nightmare difficulty with chars like those two. please enter the revenant's vault at your own risk. thank you for reading this. please leave any suggestions down below.
    (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
    lvl 100 scion Mage
    Mount: Purple Chicken
    Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
    Wings: Angel Lords
    Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

I like that about boncrusher never noticed his head and ^^ for the display of white tigers.

Comment

i just got lucky on the white tigers. flerk had a one day :P but thanks.
      lvl 100 scion Mage
      Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka

Comment

This is a good guide to bypassing mobs to get straight to the boss.

Comment

thanks sir, you are far too kind
          lvl 100 scion Mage

Comment

Depend if you want to train fast your PEt or new Pet is better kill all moobs whit triple exp token you make a lvl 28 to 40 in just 2 vault NM mode you get minim 1400-1800 exp and is good to train fast lvl 26 to 48 PETs after pass to BC hard mode same idea !!!

Comment

Good job Cueball ^^ And thanks for running with the guildy I'm sure he had fun and had any confusion cleared up.
              (S68)Revelation(also S36)
              Lvl 62 Holy Priest
              Mount: Battle Bear
              Pets: Super Angel
              Guild: NewAge
              ~The weak shall rise!~

Comment

This is a very good guide! I wish this had been around when my first char was around level 30.

Comment

what lvl is your knight chem???

Comment

Originally posted by R237085274 View Post
                    what lvl is your knight chem???
                    Flerklerk isnt my knight, he was a brave adventurer that wanted to be part of my guide. please note that this guide in no way entails that chars such as the two pictured are recommended for revenants vault nightmare. thank you for reading my guide. ^^
                    lvl 100 scion Mage

Comment

Working...
                    X