Can't connect!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't connect!!!!!!!

Why i cant connect to the server it always say Loading infitnity????????!!! Can you fix this damn thinggggggg?!!!!!!

I also cant ******* connect.... After all the thousands of dollars i spent... This all i get... A week of infinity loading.... Dang r2games....
    IGN: Mellisa
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Class: Ranger (anti-mage hybrid)
    Title: SteinsGate Nanny
    Guild: SteinsGate

"Welcome to discuss skill builds with me, but please test it for yourself after all. There isn't a perfect build anyway, but can always be a better."

Comment

same here i guess this is a daily problem for us 1 day playing 3 days suffering
      sure they fix some stuff again but 4get to fix loading issue again and again

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
      :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

even Armaggedon can't fix this they have to wait Dev to fix this ***** problem
        Last edited by MisterCuddles; 03-30-2014, 07:56 PM.

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Comment

btw, dont give me a ****** answer that its bcoz of my connection or my computer specs... i found a site wherein it got the same cs, site was aeriagames... the cs there is fine and loading so i guess your cs really have the problem.

"Welcome to discuss skill builds with me, but please test it for yourself after all. There isn't a perfect build anyway, but can always be a better."

Comment

Originally posted by SebastianTS View Post
            btw, dont give me a ****** answer that its bcoz of my connection or my computer specs... i found a site wherein it got the same cs, site was aeriagames... the cs there is fine and loading so i guess your cs really have the problem.
            who replied you Sebas that your connection had a problem????
            they always make that as and excuse
            making us a fool about computer
            try to change DNS reset modem install new browser install new adobe flash instal hotspotshield etc.
            but how come yesterday the loading was fine.... dnt tell me the fix thing last for 1 day only r2 ppl?

Comment

wth!!!!!!!!!!! still no word from any of the GM's or MODs.... is this version of CS already abandoned?

Comment

Maybe they making an attempt to remove Mall bots. Your IP is gettin mixed up in the attempt.

Comment

i think not bro coz i tried using my friend's PC and still got the same result. dang i'm missing the 2x dungeon event.... pls fix it now r2..............

Comment

i cant connect eather sever 11 just loads

Comment

I have to say, if the problem was on the server then no one should be able to log in- yet there are plenty of people playing the game now and that without problems.
                      Not saying that the game are flawless because that's totally not the case, but you guy's should reconsider that it can be because of the internet connection and that's not R2's fault...

And the chance are even smaller that they will help if all you guy's can do is to curse, that's not only rude but it can get you muted.

Just saying....
                      Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                      Name: Lunaria
                      Class: Fire Mage
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Level: 125+
                      Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                      Honor Rank: Emperor
                      Mount: Super Jiyaori
                      Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                      Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                      Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                      Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

If you would check the other threads on the exact same subject I have asked that you file a ticket provide ip address, region of the world , characters names and server names.
                        Most likely it is a regional issue, needs to be confirmed to be fixed.
                        DO NOT POST INFO ON FORUMS ONLY PROVIDE IN A TICKET

Comment

i cant load to its always infinity it takes ***** hours to load

Comment

ya if this still exist damn ... waste of time.. ya ive tried CS on the other site .. and its fine.... woooooo r2 plz fix this ..... TAKE NOTE .. PLZ PLZ PLEASE..

Comment

me too i cant connect,...... infiny still loading pls fix this problem

Comment

Working...
                              X