No announcement yet.

Has anyone achieved Promethean Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually u missed what i meant by them cloaking.... why do u cloak? wanna answer that? cuz u don't and wont stand a chance 90% of the time uncloaked? why? why is that? why do rogues have sprint?perhaps incase they are exposed? to get away from the attacker? why? cuz um i recall them dieing like flys b4 all this stuff,mages can still drop them most times,ofc if they are exposed lol... so ye this clearly tells u they are weak... everyone knows this,so now u wanna talk maxxed vs maxxed.. rogue cannot tank like a knight thats a laugh and god forbid they even wanna stand toe to toe and even try to out tank a knight,dps... w/e dude we dps just as good as them or mages,and if we don't our greater dmg makes up for it by far..

so now u saying u play on several servers and even mentioned S33,yet siggy says S63 aswell so u a server hopper that gets a rise outta being ranked for a month or so then hop to the next when u get out ranked? or u get a ego trip outta killing noobs?

Comment

Cloaking is a skill its like me saying knights don't stand a chance without debuffing the rogue 99% of the time.Its like attacking blindfolded if you don't remove their vaga well most of the time. I played s14 as a noob to learn about the game after that I moved to s35 until I decided I wanted to be on top so I went to S55 ( until a unmentionable big casher who merged with us made all my friends quit... you can probably guess who ) so I went with them to s63. I then left S63 looking for a pvp server. And I was ranked for months after I quit and I can still beat 50% of the players on the server.

Also mages have lower hit rate than knights but yeah their nuke dmg is high and if the rogue is hit or uncloaked the mage would probably win but on the other hand they would have to run when the rogur uses vagabonds since they can't remove it like knights.

And I said a MAX char rogue can tank, tails isn't a max rogue yet and he could easilly tank like a knight with his stats. ( can you pm me? Trying to make this not look like spam lol ) won't reply here anymore.
      Last edited by Insanity; 04-06-2014, 12:05 AM.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
      X