(S69)NoobSlayers Hacker and Scammer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (S69)NoobSlayers Hacker and Scammer

It's me the real owner of (S69)Tigr3x reporting (S69)Noobslayers who used my account to scam people..When I got bored in playing Crystal Saga,I told him to take care of my account,and I said dont change the password until I said..But in a few days I visit my account then it's still ok but my valuable items on my inventory aswell as in my vault are all gone..then after 3 days I visited my account again then I can't open it anymore..He might changed the password,Because no one knows my password only him (yes i know im idiot for giving my account but it's just ok hacking my account without permission but using my account for scamming people is not ok..)then i made just like my main character's name (S69)Tigrex (a rogue) then when I got in,I quickly added (S69)NoobSlayers at friend list then quickly whispered him..I told him that why he used my account to scam people but he always deny and deny..That's the most I hate of all,He just said to me when he waked up he tried to logged my account in and then He cant open it too (An obviously liar).Well what can I do,I'm already wanted in forum..I'm very sorry to Jusferparra1999..If someone scammed you in S69 just pinpoint Noobslayers and Grey....

I could only say that GMs should terminate this account as much as possible..I may not have evidences but the truth is what I am posting right now...

Comment

http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse
      Ownership/Selling Virtual Accounts/Items

R2Games does not recognize the transfer of Our Games Accounts or R2Games Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void.
      If you're able to prove you are the original owner, you could definitely get the account banned just on the grounds that you allowed others to access it by simply sending in a ticket to http://support.r2games.com. No proof of scamming would be needed.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Lane Help me with this infnity loading ....every i log other acount is always load

Comment

hey . R253216241 . i can help you with that problem

because Noobslayers let me use he's account but i didnt do anything . i still remember he's FB email , password in FB coz he use CS at FB so i can help u 1% with that
          just msg. me so i can really help u . btw i just use he's acc when it was still S68 was the new server . but i didnt do the thing to ur acc . i only used he's acc only 1(time)
          IGN (S59)GreatHawk
          Level 87(50%+)
          Plane Scion
          Mount GT
          Wings AL +1

And im Seriously Bankrupt >.>

Comment

uh noobslayer is a scam player.Oh ok I know now sorry about making bad words in your character but i know now who is the true scamm ok ill shout this in world chat in s69

Comment

thank you for believing me,i thought no one will ever believe me cuz i dont have evidence,noobslayers kept denying it,but if u shout it at WC I hope you are ready for CAPS and trashtalks,hes one of the trashtalker ive met..Just dont feel what he will say to you,dont mind anything..Feeling the words that he says to you are just making you have pain and and more temper.

Comment

letfire,i already PMed you,reply back fast

Comment

ouch..poor hacker
                  IGN: FRiTZKiE008
                  Server:Sukemo Bluff
                  Pet:+13 SD,SA,BB,Teeka
                  Guild:J2 Immortals
                  Plane:Scion ☣
                  Mount:Battle Bear(Slowly Getting My GT im @ 6stars and half haha)
                  Class:Rogue Shadow
                  Wings:Angel Wings +1

Just Enjoy The Game No matter what happens
                  MOVE ON !! Lets Enjoy The life

Don't Quit Just REST !

Comment

hey fritzkie008,the guild of yours is same with the guild of (S69)NoobSlayers the hacker and scammer.

Comment

Tigr3x its me lordship,i was once hacked and scammed by NoobSlayers too..but Players didnt believe me,why? Because my name is 13abyKnight in there.They said im a scammer too lol.I wonder why people judge so easily just bcoz of the name..hmmm by the way,why did you give him your acc? Didnt i tell you that he hacked mine already? lol XD

Now Playin on S70

Fvveeeeeeyyy <3

Comment

alot of hack stuff happened lately beside glitches ... oh gosh i should remove my credentials cards etc. bb vip

Comment

im not playing at S69 anymore . im playing now at S59
                          IGN (S59)GreatHawk
                          Level 87(50%+)
                          Plane Scion
                          Mount GT
                          Wings AL +1

And im Seriously Bankrupt >.>

Comment

Originally posted by mysteryosen3 View Post
                            Tigr3x its me lordship,i was once hacked and scammed by NoobSlayers too..but Players didnt believe me,why? Because my name is 13abyKnight in there.They said im a scammer too lol.I wonder why people judge so easily just bcoz of the name..hmmm by the way,why did you give him your acc? Didnt i tell you that he hacked mine already? lol XD

Now Playin on S70

Fvveeeeeeyyy <3
                            Just got really bored...

Comment

Account sharing is against the rules for a reason, People will steal from each other, change password ect.
                              R2 gets dragged into it and the players involved will get banned ~ problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                              X