Dear gm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear gm

we need to have all the Eidolon class people move to another Sengolia sence they are not letting people enjoy the game the way It should
    be played by ending it to soon.

Agree ^ . make sengolia separatefor scion eidolon w/ harder towers to break

Comment

The way how they did it in Crystal legacy is, for people who have high enough stats, they will be instantly put in L2, the only way to go to L1 is to remove all your equips and have low enough stats. L2 towers hit much much harder than L1, like 10x harder or so...

Combination of this + First 10 mins of crystal invincibility should be good enough...

Comment

Would be nice for them to separate eidolon/scion from mortal.
        Server: (S22)Tyria Village, (S70)Silent Sands
        Name: Kairu, FrostnSnow

The question isn't who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.

Comment

+1 omg i love the idea #24
          Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
          The way how they did it in Crystal legacy is, for people who have high enough stats, they will be instantly put in L2, the only way to go to L1 is to remove all your equips and have low enough stats. L2 towers hit much much harder than L1, like 10x harder or so...

Combination of this + First 10 mins of crystal invincibility should be good enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinlove View Post
            we need to have all the Eidolon class people move to another Sengolia sence they are not letting people enjoy the game the way It should
            be played by ending it to soon.
            dear player , stay scion lvl 120 if u want to be the king of the server (why)?
            scion lvl 120 is stronger than eidolon 150 by 3 times . the reason is that scion get balancer in PVP zones that the eidolon does not .

Comment

you already know that they will not do this
              Last edited by Drake_Artix; 04-11-2014, 07:48 AM.
              Bellas Chasm
              (S49)Squall
              Eidolon Knight
              Ultrasaurus Rex gen 2
              Demon Lord Wings +2
              Kilin

Amethyst Forest
              (S41)Tomilyn
              Eidolon Priest
              Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3
              Demon Lord Wings
              Kilin

Comment

I am fairly sure there will be no changes to sengolia, instead wait for R2 to release some other kind of PvP event. :P

Comment

Working...
                X