Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enchant rate messed up, fix now, i dont believe nothing is wrong, other complain also

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchant rate messed up, fix now, i dont believe nothing is wrong, other complain also

This is outrageous, i have spent the past 3+ months trying to enchant my frag weapon past +10, it will not enchant to +11, i used 72 dc today, and it didn't even go past +9 i have try'd enchanting every place, with no lag, iv try'd only enchanting once a day, it has not worked, if u tell me i'm just having bad luck, u can eat those words, bad luck for 3+ months is not possible, something is wrong with the enchanting system, i feel like its been lowered a lot, kinda like how u all lowered the drop rate of dc multiple times, you used to be able to get 25-30 a day, after frag got released u lowered the drop rate, then when u brought out the superior frag it was lowered again, and lowered once again after perfect, and probably also after auguric. I'm almost to the point where i feel like quitting, all u are doing is creating new servers, and not even focusing on fixing or improving things in game, you've been letting things go down the drain and your losing players as well as income, maybe if u started considering some of the improvements people have been suggesting u wouldn't lose players, you've brought out a lot of expensive cashsystems which haven't improved things, also u still haven't fixed the monster handbook quest not returning, players who rebirthed had to abandon it and were never able to get it back, you've stopped the bots going into iob and I'm grateful for that, but what about the ones who run survival of the fittest or all the ones on gold rankings, it can't be that hard to get rid of them. Guess I'v ranted enough.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
    Server: Eternal Sanctum
    Class: Rogue
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 150
    Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
    Wings: Demon Lord +4
    Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
    Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
    Pixie : Celestial
    Nobility: Emperor
    Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
    Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Originally posted by maraku View Post
    This is outrageous, i have spent the past 3+ months trying to enchant my frag weapon past +10, it will not enchant to +11, i used 72 dc today, and it didn't even go past +9 i have try'd enchanting every place, with no lag, iv try'd only enchanting once a day, it has not worked, if u tell me i'm just having bad luck, u can eat those words, bad luck for 3+ months is not possible, something is wrong with the enchanting system, i feel like its been lowered a lot, kinda like how u all lowered the drop rate of dc multiple times, you used to be able to get 25-30 a day, after frag got released u lowered the drop rate, then when u brought out the superior frag it was lowered again, and lowered once again after perfect, and probably also after auguric. I'm almost to the point where i feel like quitting, all u are doing is creating new servers, and not even focusing on fixing or improving things in game, you've been letting things go down the drain and your losing players as well as income, maybe if u started considering some of the improvements people have been suggesting u wouldn't lose players, you've brought out a lot of expensive cashsystems which haven't improved things, also u still haven't fixed the monster handbook quest not returning, players who rebirthed had to abandon it and were never able to get it back, you've stopped the bots going into iob and I'm grateful for that, but what about the ones who run survival of the fittest or all the ones on gold rankings, it can't be that hard to get rid of them. Guess I'v ranted enough.
    so sad to hear that sir
    IGN: FRiTZKiE008
    Server:Sukemo Bluff
    Pet:+13 SD,SA,BB,Teeka
    Guild:J2 Immortals
    Plane:Scion ☣
    Mount:Battle Bear(Slowly Getting My GT im @ 6stars and half haha)
    Class:Rogue Shadow
    Wings:Angel Wings +1

Just Enjoy The Game No matter what happens
    MOVE ON !! Lets Enjoy The life

Don't Quit Just REST !

Comment

Well said Maraku and incidentally, you are not simply ranting but showing your disgust at a genuine grievance,I myself am stuck at +9 and have been for ages even though I have used loads of DC. Surely the financial state of r2 cannot be so bad as to allow what is one of the best games available to go down the tubes!

Comment

If it's a 100% sucess, I'd recommend you file a support ticket, if not, you're having your streak of bad luck I'm afraid.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2014, 10:03 AM. Reason: Signature edited for censoring a swear word.
        "Hey, at least I get to see all your changes. Now I bid you all farewell." -Han, my partner.

Comment

Enchantment is messed up, yep we know :P
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2014, 09:33 AM. Reason: Using asterisks to mask swear words is not allowed.
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

so this is why geting pass +9 is so hard fixit please

Comment

Originally posted by Dragurn View Post
              If it's a 100% sucess, I'd recommend you file a support ticket, if not, you're having your streak of bad luck I'm afraid.
              If u dont know the reason pls stay slient .. dont make people angry
              â™”

Server: [S57]Eternal Sanctum---Merged with s52/s55/s59/DP
              Character:[s57] Praveen
              Spouse:[s57]Yurikay
              Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
              Level: Scion 92++
              Emailraveenkumarcstf.co.in@gmail.com
              Guild: (S52)Elysium->The Ruling Guild
              Pet: Teeka,Burning Angle,Cupid,Golden Teddy Bear,Super Demon

Comment

Originally posted by Dragurn View Post
                I actually follow this statement of your unfortunate luck. Many players have been able to enchant their frag/gear past +9, so I'm not sure how "messed up" it objectively is. I personally was able to go from Perfect VIII +12 to Supreme Auguric +11 with less than 400 DCs all in one sitting (of which was attained within the given timeframe of the three months of your fail rate). It is quite possible that you're simply the system's unlucky subject.

Comment

The enchant system is not broken or bugged or anything of the sort.
                  I have a few toons and on some of them it takes weeks to get +11 and others I can do it in one sitting, luck is random and unfortunately for you just bad luck.
                  (My worst streak was about 2 months trying to get perf4) sometimes it takes forever but I don't think it was intended to be easy.
                  For the monster handbook quests you may file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com and have a GM restore the quests for you.

Comment

Yea i know some players are unlucky .i needed 4months to get my perf frag VII to+12 . used tons of DCs and various enchantment techniques but none worked . This cant be only bad luck. In total i burned more than 500 dc´s

Comment

done loads of enchanting,1700+ DC b4 on perfect 10 to +14 again after i tried for +15,then they later introduced Auguric maybe a few weeks later that required +10... i've made 2 supreme auduric X swords and starting a 3rd for my div soul,i've seen bad luck and i've seen some good luck 8 straight pluses was best i seen,but yes u'll use tons of majors/DC's and possibly even supreme enchants,don't even wanna talk about EC used on purple equips such as purge and eb gears, i've seen a lil bit of everything and heard many as i call it superstitions,its all luck,but seems i done better on my laggy comp than i have on my epic comp lol...

Comment

Enchanting is all based on luck. There is no real trick to enchanting at all. Everyone has their "lucky spots" or their special way of doing it. But in reality it is based solely on luck. If it says that you have a 40% chance of enchanting, then you have that 40% for one click, then 40% again on the next click. Some people are super lucky, some are super unlucky. Does it suck when your luck is junk all the time, yes. Is there anything that can be done about it? Nope.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

i have filed a ticket before asking them to restore monster handbook quest, they replied, they wanted a screen shot of the quest, how can i give a screen shot when there is no quest
                          Crystal Saga:
                          IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
                          Server: Eternal Sanctum
                          Class: Rogue
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Level: 150
                          Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
                          Wings: Demon Lord +4
                          Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
                          Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
                          Pixie : Celestial
                          Nobility: Emperor
                          Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
                          Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

i have filed a ticket before asking them to restore monster handbook quest, they replied, they wanted a screen shot of the quest, how can i give a screen shot when there is no quest
                            My only suggestion would be to take a screenie of the Monster Handbook interface itself with your arrow hovering over the monster with the quest you last left off on (where it then says something like -> Activation Requirement: complete the quest Killing for the Handbook 1) and a partnering screenie showing that the quest is neither on your Current nor Available quest list.

Comment

File another ticket and ask again to have your monster handbook quest restored , explain you do not have the quest because you had to drop it for rebirth ect.
                              Most likely whoever answered your ticket did not quite understand what you were asking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X