Afk bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afk bug

So for the past couple of days the afk mode on my alt has been bug. My main and other alts can grind normally, but for some reason on this particular alt it will just stop attacking mobs. It has plenty of afk time and no mobs are turned off, it just stops attacking the mobs on it's own, and the mobs are not stuck either. When I manually click on the mob it will attack them like normal but eventually just stop and stand there while eating up exp tokens and afk time. Any help or suggestions? Anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: S1-S3
    Name: (S1)PriestPower
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: Blood Priest :rolleyes:
    Honor: Emperor
    Guild: Noypi
    Weapon: Perf frag II (work in progress)
    Mount: White Griffin :cool:
    Wings: Angel Lord +4 (another work in progress) :mad:

Try putting an addition skill on afk menu, I find this happens to me with blood beam set as default so I have to add blood pact on the afk menu and it normally fixes it.
    I guess the same goes for other classes as well maybe? Hope that helps.

Comment

You should have the normal atk on default...
      But if you don't, yeah, get more skills up there.
      My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
      Character ~ I'm never telling~
      Guild ~ That would institute telling~
      Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Try to reset everything, works well for me.
        "Hey, at least I get to see all your changes. Now I bid you all farewell." -Han, my partner.

Comment

like cuddles said just put another skill in there. I use Goddess embrace or pure in heart...but prettymuch any skill will work >, ,<
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
          X