Views:	1
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	1749281Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	1749282http://r2-games.moonfruit.com/

It's reall G.M? n reall event?

Do ever go to ANY WEBSITE posted on world chat. It is most likely a keylog or a way to gain information from you and attempts to hack your account.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

If the player had anything to do with R2 their in game name would be R2Darryl for example. Also no GM will jump in to a game and pm you to go to some random new website. All you need is the Crystal Saga forum , cs.r2games.com, and the ticket system when dealing with R2Games.

Comment

That looks really fake lol.
        Do not trust a player because they have "GM" in their name, you can always view it and if it has a GM Sword its legit, if not it is a scammer looking to get banned.

Comment

please remove this post ... the owner of the post is advertising for it LOL to get more noobs into hacking .....
          R21873564 <<<=== nice name
          posts 9 <<<=== too much activities

Comment

Those are auto-names by R2 website, nothing unusual or bad about them, just means account not registered on forum or something.

And look at my post count, or Kage_Oni...not everyone chats it up on forums.

Best advice, use common sense about 3rd party sites, none of them are worth checking.

Comment

bring out the loic.
              DDoS those site down.

Comment

I have also gotten this message I have already sent in a ticket but i got it here on the forum messages. Click image for larger version

Name:	spam.png
Size:	965.6 KB
ID:	1687276
                Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
                IGN: AsunaLight
                Class: Knight(Hybrid)
                Plane: Eidoion Lvl: 150
                Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord Wings (Still upgrading)
                Guild: (S60)TrueAngels (Guild Master)
                Pets: Guardian Angel+13(Gen 2)/ Demon King+13(Almost ED)/ Royal Nymph+13/ Golden Teddy Bear+13.. and more
                o.o By the way.... I like hugs. Oh and my husband Shujinko is a bum♥

Comment

Working...
                X