muting bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muting bug?

this happened twice under similar circumstances... i get muted. no idea why or how, it just happens. both times its when i only speak in guild for a few hours, because im running dungeons with my buddies. just now i got muted in the middle of the training. i have no idea whats happening, no ones reporting me, hell no one seems to know exactly how the muting system works, i cant find any information as to how i can be muted for an hour straight. only a post about auto-muting for 15 minutes from 3 years ago. but im not saying the same, nor similar things multiple times in a row. can someone put a stop to this? talking to my pals is the highlight of the game...
    Knowledge is power and time is exp, so don't waste mine.

The one's demanding respect for nothing don't receive any for a reason.

welcome to R2, where they punish the real players and let bots sell stuff online endlessly. You probably spoke too much on world chat and ended up getting muted. It happens, just let it run out. If i were you, talk more on guild chat or whisper...
    Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
    I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

i JUST SAID i havnt spoken on world chat in hours...

and i just missed a chance to buy some purified crystals...

Comment

then i have no clue. good luck
        Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
        I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

You can't be sure no one is reporting you, but if this case of spontaneous muting continues, please take a screenshot of said muting with the server time and date. Send a brief description with the screenshots here: http://support.r2games.com/. The GMs will get you sorted out from there and/or possibly fill you in on why mutes are occurring.

Comment

It's happened to another player on my server to

Comment

well thanks chasespades. ill do that if i can catch the system message again.

Comment

If you use a censored word three times you will automatically be muted, maybe thats what happened?
                Other than that if you really have no clue take a screen shot and file a ticket as stated by Reverie.

Comment

so, 3 time sin one post or just 3 time sin a row? also, thats some serious **, their already censored. why mute me? hell it would make more sense to mute the people typing around the filter by using asterisks and whatnot.

Comment

hahahhahahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Purity464 View Post
                      so, 3 time sin one post or just 3 time sin a row? also, thats some serious **, their already censored. why mute me? hell it would make more sense to mute the people typing around the filter by using asterisks and whatnot.
                      It would be three times in a row, not in one post. No matter, just because words are censored doesn't mean they're appropriate to use. People can still decipher what the censored word is and we discourage everyone from using any form of vulgarity, hence why the mute occurs when censored words pop-up too many times.

Comment

Working...
                      X