Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is not upgrading Soul, Wings, Mount is okay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is not upgrading Soul, Wings, Mount is okay?

Is it okay if I don't do the things what I spoke it the title?
    This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

If you can, just do not ignore anything. All types of upgrades are important in this game if you want to keep up with others.

However, if due to some reasons that you need to skip something, then ignore wings and mounts for now but DO NOT ignore soul. It is possible to catch up on wings and mounts (as most people tend to stuck at AL wings and gorilla at most), but it is impossible to catch up on soul if you are left behind. Try to do all 5x daily exchange and climb ladder as high as possible is my recommendation.

Comment

Haha you are funny, if you dont want to upgrade your self than why are you playing? This game is about upgrading everything u said, and much more, Mount and Soul are most important or u think more than 50% bonus to attack/Defense/ with hellwing mount is not important? or more than another 20% to def/hp/attack/ more than 10% att speed/more than 30% crit.dmg and more than 15% p.def and m.def reductions from soul is not important? u funny...
      My guides:

Wings:

Sperion:

SOUL AURA UP TO 4TH:

New Dragon pet:

Comment

Originally posted by AknileDeWerewolf View Post
        Well soul, wings and mount give you a massive bonus like a hell, it should be like this:

Soul > Mount > Wings

Soul : give a permanent base status

Mount : Give a Bonus based on % of your bas status, so the more you upgrade your soul, the more powerfull you are (GIVE BONUS HP, PATK, MATK, PDEF, MDEF, AND MOVEMENT SPEED)

Wings: Give a Nominal Bonus for your status ( PATK, MATK, PDEF, MDEF, HP, HEALING, LUCK, CRIT DEF, MOVEMENT SPEED NAD BESTOW SKILL if you have Angel Lord wings and above)

Well Its up to you to upgrade it or not but think the benefit
        (S4)Lennard
        The Wilterlands
        [Scion]Level: 7x
        [Retire]
        The Wilterlands will always be in my memories~

Thanks for having me . . .

(S1)Lennard
        Temple of Ibalize

Wartune save most of my time~

Comment

-_- i'm still not convinced.
          This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

-_- i'm still not convinced.
            Then just play the game the way you like: not upgrade anything at all. Then come back and tell us how it turns out, lol

Comment

it turns out okay * duh, because no one knows that I have survival skills in this game* *sigh*

Comment

Oh sorry, didn't notice you are in S54, a fairly new server. Wait until people hit 200-300 soul completion with UDG wings or so then, and I will be interested to see how you survive Seng / GR without using stealth. Or wait until you are merged with another older server. Seriously if not upgrading soul isn't important, why are there people crying for a soul shard compensation upon a merge? Lol

Anyway, me and some people above only told you what we think that's the best. You are free to not listen ^.^

Comment

-_- still not convince again, because they're just doing what they want.

Comment

I don't see where any more convincing info can be given. I have no idea why you even asked. Just play however is enjoyable to you.

That being said, my advice is to upgrade soul at the least and save your gold for wings and mount when prices drop, being how you are on a pretty new server. After you are merged, wings and mut will be cheaper and easier to upgrade things at your leisure. And, whether you decide to upgrade or not, at least continue to gather and store soul shard for later when you are getting pwned and change your mind.
                    (S50)Nevill
                    Rogue

Help keep our forums clean!

Comment

is okey not to upgrade anything,,,
                      peeps shouted for gmuts because they want gt above,
                      peeps shouted for ss because they want better auras,
                      peeps shouted for hws n/o ews because they want better wings,,,
                      hence were you didnt want them why bother then, just play as you want,,,
                      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Why are you asking when you've already decided to not do those no matter what others say?
                        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                          Why are you asking when you've already decided to not do those no matter what others say?
                          i found some people, in real life, still try and try asking for something theyve already decided, searching some advice not to alter their decision but to convince them doing rite
                          some people just dont have enough self confidence sir
                          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

If you're just going for the pve aspects, then it is okay if you don't upgrade anything.

If you're going to be active in pvp events, down the road the only thing that really matters is soul. Sure, wings and mount provide nice boosts, but it's the soul that makes a character strong. If you read around the forums, you'll see lots of complaints about how people think it's unfair that they have to fight against scions and eidolons- they think it's because of a few extra points, but the fact is the reason scions and eidolons are strong is because they've invested more time into the soul.

So, play however you want to, upgrade what you want to, but if you ignore your soul, later on you'll definitely notice how far behind everyone else you are in terms of stats. There will come a point where even the best survival skills won't help keep you alive.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

how about you just quit it ? seriously that's quite dumb of you , if you don't want to fulfill the requirements of a game , then why play it ?

Comment

Working...
                              X