Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is not upgrading Soul, Wings, Mount is okay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ok to not do the title thingy thing but I suggest that you should try upgrading them. Sometimes it can turn your character stronger
    ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

If you still have fun playing the game it's fine but when everyone's character is progressed along much further then yours in those aspects don't try to pvp them unless in sengolia or delivery or tamalan

Comment

survival skills? ROTFLMAO..!!!! U JUST DED BY ONLY 1 HIT..... HAHAHAHAH.....!!!! NO NO NO.... Even my pet alone enough to waste him, hahahahah...!!!!

IGN: (S34)GodReigN
        Server: Void Encampment
        Class: Hybrid Pure Agi Rogue
        Level: 120 Eidolon
        Guild: REBELS

" I am The Ancient God of Shadow and Wind
        I Stand under One Sky of The Dark Age
        I Bestow Nightmare upon My Enemies
        I Breath Despair and Endless Calamity
        My Presence is beyond The Everlasting Horror "

" I don't always show emotion.
        But when I do, It's like the second coming of Jesus "

Comment

upgrade soul dude. you can upgrade mounts from alts,along with wings to a lesser extent think about it this way. one lvl 30 alt with 10g will turn out 28 GMUTs and 20 HW. soul however, you save for youre main.

but you should see an older server, like S10 for me. We all have to have a good soul to live in seng. Not to mention being an Eidolon or 100 scion.
          My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
          Character ~ I'm never telling~
          Guild ~ That would institute telling~
          Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Why is every one always so dramatic.

His/Her question was simple:

" Is it okay if I don't do the things what I spoke it the title? "

The answer is YES SWEETY. PLAY the game how ever you want, just have fun.

Comment

you should upgrade wings first because heroic wings are easy to farm.... If you cant farm PC you can just buy on some shop on Starglade.... mount is the last for me cus GMUT is not that easy to gain

Comment

Not upgrading any of these is just signing your death warrant, for the whole game basically.

Comment

i work on my soul constantly because it has the best benefit out of mut and hw i usually get EGW then go work on my sciro mount while working on soul and it turn out great

Comment

Why don't you start in S1-S3, lvl up a bit and then go to gr or sengolia , be a shadow rogue, or whatever.... I really want to see your so called survival skill.

Surely, if you keep starting new character whenever there's a new server, don't upgrade anything, not really sure what's the point of playing the games though, I guess you only like chatting and such ? Might want to try whatsapp, Line, or other messengers for that, heck just chat in FB.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                      Why don't you start in S1-S3, lvl up a bit and then go to gr or sengolia , be a shadow rogue, or whatever.... I really want to see your so called survival skill.

Surely, if you keep starting new character whenever there's a new server, don't upgrade anything, not really sure what's the point of playing the games though, I guess you only like chatting and such ? Might want to try whatsapp, Line, or other messengers for that, heck just chat in FB.
                      In S1-S3, he'll die only by little damage AOE skill lol

Comment

2 players with permanent phoenix o.o not only that they got there soul pretty high xD scary if you accidentally get scratch by some of these guys AoE say bye to your guild resources you collect

Comment

No.. There's 3 players with permanent phoenixes. Another very close to it.
                          â™”
                          Vampire Prince
                          • Server: Aurora Point
                          • Character: Alexmancerx
                          • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                          • Level: Eidolon 120
                          • Guild: TheWanted
                          • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

if you dont upgrade anything, even you are high level they may called you an alt of someone or farmer. you cant finished GR because you can killed by someone in 1hit
                            IGN: xSpade
                            Server: zensho Island
                            Class/Job: rogue

Comment

You should upgrade,soul and wings are GREAT <3 i have 5k PATK at level 66 mortal only thanks to soul n wings :O (and cuz i play 4 n a half months now) soul wings and mount are very important,you'll suck if you dont upgrade any of these
                              LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
                                No.. There's 3 players with permanent phoenixes. Another very close to it.
                                Who are the 3 O.O i only know puq with a perm phoenix
                                LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Working...
                                X