Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let the mod test it instead of going out of the subject , why lot of ppl gets nervous ? may be while he is checking , he will find a bug or anything else? just give him a chance

instead of using bunch of alts trying to change the subject by using verbal abusing ,
    Last edited by Zenzibar; 07-03-2014, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Galiant View Post
      I'm just going to sit here and wear my monocle in my run-down American neighborhood and ignore sterotypical people, while I read War and Peace and play CS on a run-down laptop.

Thank you, by the way, for not just saying lol and moving on.
      "You're in the wrong neighborhood"

*end bad humor* (which kind of lost itself)

*wonders how long it takes to test something*

Btw,(whoever posted about noob posting void links) are you sure the links were not "color code" to look like it was a link?
      Last edited by MikelKW; 07-03-2014, 12:56 AM. Reason: Removed censored word.

Comment

If the only evidence is a noob posting links why couldn't they have just had someone strong take them and post links from that? And as for mage passive, yes, it works after the mage dies, but only once. It only works while in battle mode, and battle mode ends pretty fast if you aren't actively attacking or being attacked, neither of which you can do while dead. Meaning a weak mage couldn't hop to pass level 1 on the strength of their passive (which is maybe the strength of 2 and 1/2 default attacks), let alone clear void.

Comment

^mage who uses passive
          And it hurts
          Last edited by MikelKW; 07-03-2014, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
            let the mod test it instead of going out of the subject , why lot of ppl gets nervous ? may be while he is checking , he will find a bug or anything else? just give him a chance

instead of using bunch of alts trying to change the subject by using verbal abusing ,
            Homie please. Since when have you ever had actual proof of anyone even bugging anything? PRetty much everyone here is telling you that it doesnt work like that and yet you still believe your right. Youre only a master in your own mind. In the real world youre nothing. Like a star that doesnt shine. Constantly clawing for something you cant reach, but you cant because you have no clue how about anything or even know how to listen to anybody.
            Firekitty
            S63 Hellstorm
            Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

And this thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
              X