Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a feeling they are talking about the server rankings. o.o/

Comment

Server Rankings are the children of Legend, a.k.a. Legends of Vidalia, a.k.a. the casher's free bonus.
      Last edited by Galiant; 07-04-2014, 07:57 PM. Reason: I was in Grammar Nazi mode.
      My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
      Character ~ I'm never telling~
      Guild ~ That would institute telling~
      Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Rewards

Can someone redirect me to the 1-10 leveling rewards for new servers i cant seem to find it

Comment

Thread merged -- please review the following comment in regards to the Legends of Vidalia event.

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Please note, we are still waiting for confirmation on if the event is even running on this server, and if it is then for how long. In the past, when the event thread was still being posted, the event ran for 12-14 days, so we are hoping to get that answer before the server hits two weeks old.

Comment

thank you Very much

Comment

S73 Legends of Vidalia

Does anyone know when Legends of Vidalia for [S73] Green Plains ends?

Comment

Thread merged -- we are still awaiting confirmation regarding this event.

Comment

It is fair that we worked hard for our level we should be awarded for doing something that others could not do, we spent time on getting to first place. It's not our fault that you didn't do what you had to do to stay up here with us.

Comment

I have received confirmation that there was in fact a Legends of Vidalia event on S73. We have our listed winners and they will be receiving their prizes soon. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

---boop---
                      Last edited by Clu.exe; 11-02-2015, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I'm not too familiar with the exact details concerning Legends of Vidalia, but if we're basing it off the previous event:
                        Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        In the past, when the event thread was still being posted, the event ran for 12-14 days,

Comment

Working...
                        X