is it legal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it legal?

i want to buy vanity/ costume for my char but using gold/diamond because am not casher is it legal or ilegal?

Trading gold to costumes is allowed.

Comment

yes but i scared of scammer who would steal my gold

Comment

Costumes are tradable as long as they are not worn. When exchanging with the seller, make sure they insert the costume(s) into the trade window while you insert the amount of gold they are requesting. This will prevent any scamming since both parties will need to confirm the trade. I would suggest not going for sellers who want the gold first.

Comment

ok ty for ur help

Comment

Also make sure tha he doesnt fool u by saying costume is not tradable.
            [Name] (S72)BlackWidow
            [Class]:Rouge (Pure Shadow)
            [Pet]: Emperor Demon (working on gen)
            [Level]:152 Eidoln (working on it)
            [Guild]:
            My Best Friend Is The One Who Brings Out The Best In Me

Comment

And is buying crystals / vip for ig gold from other players legal ?

Comment

Originally posted by emilstankov3 View Post
                And is buying crystals / vip for ig gold from other players legal ?
                Trading in-game items to crystals is illegal, as it most often requires logging into another player's account to recharge -- accessing any account that is not your own is against our ToS and is extremely risky as this leaves your account/toon vulnerable for a nice hijack. Gifting VIP is allowed, but nothing of which requires another user to login to your account.
                Last edited by Reverie; 08-07-2014, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  Gifting VIP is allowed, but nothing of which requires another user to login to your account.
                  How would you go about gifting VIP without logging in to anothers account?

Comment

there more ways then 1 example selling a wallee card or something like that that way xtals can be solled. but then again you need to trust the seller as this method is pirty dangerous for both parties so if i would seell such a card idd want my gold first ^^ . so it depends how badly you want it and if you wanna take that risk or not

Comment

Trading crystals to in-game items is illegal no matter the method of trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        Trading in-game items to crystals is illegal, as it most often requires logging into another player's account to recharge -- accessing any account that is not your own is against our ToS and is extremely risky as this leaves your account/toon vulnerable for a nice hijack. Gifting VIP is allowed, but nothing of which requires another user to login to your account.
                        how to gift vip?

Comment

There was a pre-existing manner of gifting VIP with UGC codes, however the company is retiring and it will not be an option for much longer.

Comment

Working...
                          X