Daily Bonus Reset?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Bonus Reset?

Some of my toons daily bonuses have reset, this is most likely due to time change. I hope compensation better than the last time this happened.

The server clocks getting set back a single hour wouldn't affect your daily bonuses. There's a chance you simply forgot to claim said bonuses on certain characters, hence the reset.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-03-2014, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Same here, reset to 1 day login on 3 chars and didnt forget yesterday, was on couple hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        The server clocks getting set back a single hour wouldn't affect your daily bonuses. There's a chance you simply forgot to claim said bonuses on certain characters, hence the reset.
        Rev im a solid player, trust me, this has happened before.....all i have to say.

Comment

Grr.. my daily login streak is gone.. 850 days++.. how u compensate this??
          Only the one that i leave for vending is not..
          - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

yea reset on all my chars

Comment

It seems if ur toon was logged in prior to reset and didnt logg off till after reset kept daily bonus reward. All others lost.........

Comment

Daily log in reset to start for no apparent reason.

Just logged into my character and for some reason the daily log in has been reset to the beginning. Checked with some other alts that were about to receive a red dragon coin and these are also reset.
                Can we have an explanation as to why this has suddenly happened for no apparent reason.

Comment

not sure what happened but all my char lost there daily log in also, so much lost now any way that you can please fix them or compensate us ?

Comment

yup Mine reset also,

R2 what did you do? took along time to get that amount built up, lets see oh thats right from the last time this happened and r2 gave compensation. i do hope you fix them or give very good copmensation this time

Comment

add up what u lost due to logg in error.. post here and see if we can get a proper compensation that meets player demand.
                      Last edited by Jabus; 11-03-2014, 03:55 AM.

Comment

why my log in resets?!

Comment

Daily Bonus Reset?

What happen to the daily continuous Login Bonus?
                          I just log on daily at this hr and i found out that my login bonus reseted?..

Comment

I would like a explanation too please. I had 600+ days on mine

ALL of my toons have been reset as well really really NOT happy about this
                            APOLOYMI
                            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

same here all my characters resets its daily bonuses and i never miss to claim it.. even some of the stuffs stack up in my vault..so how it happened?

Comment

Working...
                              X